RCTQ Directory - hot off the presses

Old February 20th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

Default RCTQ Directory - hot off the presses

It is in 8 point font (at least the spreadsheet version) -- which will print
small.

If you want to know how to increase the text size and widen the columns
(which will show mostly ##### instead of the text) -- please email me
privately. I'll be happy to give you step-by-step instructions.

--
Kate in MI

"amy in CNY" wrote in message
I got mine first thing!!! kinda printed small...but i think that's me!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....a million times!! Great job!

amy in CNY

Old February 20th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Feb 19, 4:18*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
I will be sending out the RCTQ Directory Vol. 15 during the course of this
afternoon and tomorrow morning. *Note to Web TV users: *I am sending all 3
formats, please choose which one works best for your circumstances. *There
are only 2 of you, so if worse comes to worse and none of them work - let me
know. *I still have one final trick up my sleeve on how to get it to you!

Enjoy!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Got mine this morning too! Thanks Ladies for a great job. The
spreadsheet format is awesome!

Kim in NJ
Old February 20th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
allisonh

Got it! Had fun looking thru it. Thanks a lot!!
Allison in Montreal

PS Pat in Arkansas - we share a birthday!

Old February 20th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Sandy wrote:

In article xIHuj.40946$9j6.18036@attbi_s22,
"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote:

I will be sending out the RCTQ Directory Vol. 15 during the course of this
afternoon and tomorrow morning. Note to Web TV users: I am sending all 3
formats, please choose which one works best for your circumstances. There
are only 2 of you, so if worse comes to worse and none of them work - let
me
know. I still have one final trick up my sleeve on how to get it to you!

Enjoy!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I suspect I'm in the "tomorrow morning" group, but I wanted to thank you
in advance for all of your hard work in putting this together for us
again!

Replying to myself here. G My directory came this morning, as I'd
predicted, and it's just great! Thanks again to you both, Karen and
Alice!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old February 20th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

A massive job superbly done - as always.

Thankyou both.

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Donna in NE La." wrote in message
. ..
: Got mine without problem. Great job, Alice and Karen!!
:
: --
: Donna in NE La.
: "Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote
in message

Old February 21st 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Vickie Y

Got mine today, too! Thanks so much to Karen and Alice for all your work,
and for keeping me in the directory. I promise to try and post a little
more often!

Vickie in Cleveland

Old February 22nd 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

So, no one has done the "analysis" yet? Do we know how many quilters from
Texas, how many like blue, how many have November birthdays? Inquiring
minds want to know!

--
AliceW - Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old February 22nd 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

No analysis coming from here Alice but thanks to you and Karen
for all you work on a job well done.
I hope you are getting in some quilting time these days.
Taria

Old February 22nd 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Thanks for the kind words, I think Karen and I made a great team for this
Directory.

I actually spent the weekend in the mountains and brought a large lap quilt
that needed to be bound. I thought I'd at least get two, maybe three sides
bound but it came home finished! Pictures will be posted this weekend,
hopefully. But I really felt good finishing something for a change!

Alice in NJ
NJ, Purple, November
---------------------------
Hug them while they're here!

AliceW wrote:
So, no one has done the "analysis" yet? Do we know how many quilters
from Texas, how many like blue, how many have November birthdays?
Inquiring minds want to know!

OT - RCTQ Directory Johanna Gibson Quilting 0 December 12th 07 06:18 PM
RCTQ Directory Gothikka Quilting 22 May 11th 07 04:03 PM
RCTQ Directory dreamboat Quilting 20 April 11th 04 05:02 PM
not on RCTQ directory? Mary in Oregon Quilting 5 April 2nd 04 04:28 AM
OT- RCTQ directory???!?? Lisa Chambers Quilting 16 March 25th 04 03:46 AM