Herb chart wanted

Old April 6th 04, 06:36 PM
Boohoo1971

Default Herb chart wanted

For the stitcher who wanted a herb chart, there is a lovely one in the new
Stitchery on page 3. If you don't get the catalog, the address is
www.thestitchery.com and the item number is T30123. It is a beautiful picture
and if I had room in my kitchen, I would be ordering it. Boo
Old April 8th 04, 12:36 PM
Maureen In Vancouver, B.C.

That was me! Thanks so much. You're right...that is a beautiful chart!
But now I have to do the towels too...and looking forward to every stitch!

Maureen In Vancouver, B.C.

Old April 8th 04, 03:09 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Maureen In Vancouver, B.C. wrote:

That was me! Thanks so much. You're right...that is a beautiful chart!
But now I have to do the towels too...and looking forward to every stitch!

Hmm...I must have missed the first post. One of
my favorite designers has an herbal sampler. You can
see it he

http://www.columbinedesigns.net/samplers.htm

It's beautiful done in silk on linen, though the picture
totally doesn't do it justice.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old April 9th 04, 01:56 AM
Boohoo1971

That was me! Thanks so much. You're right...that is a beautiful chart!
But now I have to do the towels too...and looking forward to every stitch!
BRBR

Glad you like it. I would love to work the towels but my husband has taken our
guest bath for his own. Can you imagine a man using the towels, or on second
thought that is not a very pleasant image. I am thinking about working mine in
silk on 36 count. By the way, my LNS has just gotten in just the chart. In
case you would like just the chart and not a kit, they are www.lazydaizy.com.
The chart was $7.50. Happy stitching, Boo
Old April 9th 04, 03:26 PM
Jeri

"Maureen In Vancouver, B.C." wrote in
message news:iPadc.51095$oR5.35745@pd7tw3no
That was me! Thanks so much. You're right...that is a beautiful
chart! But now I have to do the towels too...and looking forward to
every stitch!

I just saw one in JoAnns yesterday from "Cross My Heart". It's called A
Sampling of Herbs.
http://www.stitching.com/xmyheart/books.htm
--
Jeri
"Change is inevitable, except from vending machines."