Welcome, all newbies! OT some useful info

Old October 31st 04, 08:36 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default Welcome, all newbies! OT some useful info

Welcome, all newbies, lurkers and all -

Here are some pages that you can peruse that are very useful.
Dr. Sooz's Infamous Beady Links List - A huge, categorized list of links
hand picked by Sooz, who posts here regularly.
http://www.lampwork.net/soozlinkslist.html

Bead Notes - an A-Z Beady Encyclopedia put together by Sooz from posts here.
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Someone has an RCB FAQ somewhere, but I can't remember the link - can
someone post it please?

Some quick info -
Please put OT in the subject line of any post that doesn't pertain to beads.
Please put AD in the subject line of any post that promotes something you
are responsible for. (For example, posts promoting your website, auctions,
beads for sale, etc.)
Please love beads.
Please feel free to add to this post anything you can think of that may be
of use to anyone new to the group!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 31st 04, 09:59 PM
Peggy

Please love beads.

I do!

Old November 1st 04, 01:52 AM
Valerie

Reposting...I think I might have sent this to just Kandice.

The FAQ is in my sig.

Valerie

--
RCB FAQ: http://www.geocities.com/faqrcb
RCB Member Links newest home: http://www.blackcatbeads.com/rcb.htm

Old November 1st 04, 03:30 AM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks Valerie!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 2nd 04, 06:15 AM
Dr. Sooz

Oh crap! Should I be putting "AD" on anything I write telling of the Links
List? I never thought of it before, since I'm not selling
anything......yoicks!

Please put AD in the subject line of any post that promotes something you
are responsible for. (For example, posts promoting your website, auctions,
beads for sale, etc.)

~~
Sooz
Yummy yummy apricot jam! (It's so much better than green eggs and ham)

Old November 2nd 04, 07:17 PM
Kalera Stratton

I don't think it applies to free resources that help beaders. If it was
off-topic I think "AD" would still apply, but bead notes and the links
list is a free, on-topic (I almost said topical but then decided it made
it sould like an unguentine) resource for beaders.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old November 2nd 04, 11:50 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, I don't think so. You're not really promoting anything that's for sale.
There's no money involved. It's an established document made up of
information that's useful to all here. But I may be wrong about this - any
thoughts?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 2nd 04, 11:58 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh, I don't think so. You're not really promoting anything that's for sale.
There's no money involved. It's an established document made up of
information that's useful to all here. But I may be wrong about this - any
thoughts?

IMO, it's okay. But then I worried about it.....what do you all think? I
consider it pure help (and corrupting, of course).
~~

Old November 3rd 04, 12:55 AM
~Candace~

I agree, Kandice. Otherwise, everyone needs to put AD in the subject if
they mention Google--we use the Links list and Google in much the same
manner.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

[...]

OT Newbies, please do this. Dr. Sooz Beads 59 March 6th 04 12:01 PM
RCB Informational Post For Newbies and anyone else..... Kandice Seeber Beads 3 February 25th 04 03:50 AM
OT for Newbies and Oldies Dr. Sooz Beads 3 September 19th 03 07:37 AM
Grant info Deborah Beads 6 September 3rd 03 02:15 PM
For Starlia, Jewitch, and other newbies here..... Dr. Sooz Beads 4 August 2nd 03 01:00 AM