OT - court day today!

Old August 27th 04, 12:15 AM
Helen C

Default OT - court day today!

Well, it seemed to go well. Informal meeting. No major problems. No one
was drug out kicking and screaming. If nothing new comes up, we go through
their little programs (signed up for parenting classes at the end of Sept)
and in general we work with them, this will all be resolved and that'll be
the end of it. We're such BAD people! (NOT!G) So, everyone that was
holding their breath, waiting for the other shoe to drop, relax. I think
there IS a light at the end of the tunnel. And thank you all for your
support and being there for me and mine.

See, sometimes being under scrutiny isn't such a bad thing. My theory is
it's better that they look into as much as possible and not take the chance
of missing something. To check and find nothing (or in our case a little
light work) is much better to not check and miss something BIG. We've all
heard the horror stories from both sides.

BTW, still looking for a house. Got a feeling this is going to take a
while. They're either too expensive, don't take HUD, I wouldn't live there
if you paid me, just not there or some other thing. What I wouldn't give to
be independantly wealthy right about now and be able to build what we need
where I want it!!

Good luck to everyone that needs it (I figure if I give it to you, it'll
boomarang back to me, right?) I know I'm not the only one with problems
right now. And hugs to all!

Later,

Helen C

Old August 27th 04, 12:41 AM
JoAnn Paules

What a great idea! Consider yourself hugged right back!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Helen C" wrote in message

(snip)

Good luck to everyone that needs it (I figure if I give it to you, it'll
boomarang back to me, right?) I know I'm not the only one with problems
right now. And hugs to all!

Later,

Helen C

---

Old August 27th 04, 01:37 AM
Deborah Barilleaux

I'm glad to hear that. I will still keep you in my prayers.

I'm working my way thru washing the kids clothes I just got so I can send
them this weekend or beginning of next week.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Old August 27th 04, 03:38 AM
starlia

I'm so pleased and relieved with you.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old August 27th 04, 03:17 PM
Margie

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:15:50 -0700, "Helen C"
wrote:

Good luck to everyone that needs it (I figure if I give it to you, it'll
boomarang back to me, right?) I know I'm not the only one with problems
right now. And hugs to all!

I'm happy to hear that it went so well, Helen. I think you have the
perfect attitude. The more it's fought the worse it can get!

I know it's hard to find just the right place. I also know you'll
eventually find it. How do I know, you ask? Because I'm vibing you
darling! :=)

Helen, I have an unrelated question for you. If I send you the clean
clothes for the kidlets are you going to rewash them? Dh has
forgotten the box everyday this week (Monday he'll have to trip over
it to get out the door!) and I thought because the clothes were up in
the attic that I should wash them for you and save you trouble. BUT,
if you're going to rewash the clothes then I won't bother with the
laundry. Let me know.

--
Margie
"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our

Old August 27th 04, 07:05 PM
Helen C

Either way you want to do it. Clean, dirty. Depends on the condition.
Have the washer and dryer so it's no big deal. As long as they're not
grungy/dirty (can you say ewwwww?) I have no problem. And thanks for the
vibes. Right back atcha!

Think it's time to take a beady break. Working on a dolphin lighter and
it's proving to be quite a nemisis. I'll start a new thread, screw up in
the first row or two and not notice till about 10 rows later. So have to
rip it all out, reanchor the thread and do it all over again. I'll be happy
when this one is done! (Has anyone ever had a project like this that just
didn't flow right?)

Later,

Helen C

reply to Margie

Old August 27th 04, 07:17 PM
~Candace~

Snippity:

Think it's time to take a beady break. Working on a dolphin lighter and
it's proving to be quite a nemisis. I'll start a new thread, screw up in
the first row or two and not notice till about 10 rows later. So have to
rip it all out, reanchor the thread and do it all over again. I'll be

happy
when this one is done! (Has anyone ever had a project like this that just
didn't flow right?)

All last night I tried to do beading--various things--and nothing was coming
out right. I kept trying to make the flap for an amulet bag--couldn't do it,
and I *know* how to do! Gave that up and decided to start on a bracelet for
Jalynne's daughter. A simple narow peyote band worked in pink and purple
flowers. Could I do that? Nope--I (for the first time ever) ran into
trouble with my first two rows twisting when I was trying to add the third.
So I set that aside too. Next, I decided I'd give my brand new needle case
a go. I wanted to 3 drop netting around it, and thought I could still
recall the way to do that. Well, silly me--I know how to do flat, but not
tubular. I figured it couldn't be that hard, after all, tubular peyote is
easier than flat peyote, so why couldn't that apply here? Nope, no good,
had to rip it out 4 times before I finally searched out a tutorial (thank
you Aleen Hardin!) and got it right. (And it is esier, I was just too
headachy to figure it out on my own)

So yeah, I know all about the whole projects not working thing. I'm sorry
yours was giving you trouble, Helen.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old August 28th 04, 12:12 AM
Beadbimbo

Lol! Bizare! But it might be fun for a practical joke!

Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com