Michaels and JoAnns Coupons

Old November 8th 04, 09:45 PM
She in PA

Default Michaels and JoAnns Coupons

I was on the sewing newsgroup and they said on there that by accident she
pulled out a Michael's coupon at JoAnn's and the clerk said that they take
it. She asked others on the site and they said that their JoAnn's takes
Michaels coupons. I didn't know that so I thought I would pass it on, I
didn't know if you guys already knew it or not.

She

Old November 8th 04, 11:45 PM
Anna Belle

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:45:17 -0500, "She in PA"
wrote:

I was on the sewing newsgroup and they said on there that by accident she
pulled out a Michael's coupon at JoAnn's and the clerk said that they take
it. She asked others on the site and they said that their JoAnn's takes
Michaels coupons. I didn't know that so I thought I would pass it on, I
didn't know if you guys already knew it or not.

She

Our JoAnn's takes Michaels, but not for fabric since Michaels doesn't
sell fabric. However, they also accept Rag Shop and Crafts & Stuff.
Rage Shop sells fabric, so guess what I use.
Anna Belle in Palm Bay
Old November 9th 04, 06:26 AM
Pauline O'Connell

Double check Michaels, cause all the ones I have been to sell fat quarters -
that's fabric to me

Pauline