Happy Dancing for UFOs

Old April 3rd 05, 08:11 PM
Denise Jameson

Default Happy Dancing for UFOs

Hi gang,

I'm happy dancing in Ontario! I've been trying to finish UFOs so I
can start something new! Yeah!!! I have finished quilting a large
Irish Chain, and I've also completed two tops which only needed
borders added. You can see them he

http://community.webshots.com/album/21822893QsNHNeEtIE

Now to get those quilted! Meanwhile, I rootling through my greens to
start a new project! :-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Old April 3rd 05, 08:15 PM
Christina in Ok

You have some very lovely quilts!!
Love the both that you have shown on webshots
"Denise Jameson" wrote in message
Hi gang,

I'm happy dancing in Ontario! I've been trying to finish UFOs so I
can start something new! Yeah!!! I have finished quilting a large
Irish Chain, and I've also completed two tops which only needed
borders added. You can see them he

http://community.webshots.com/album/21822893QsNHNeEtIE

Now to get those quilted! Meanwhile, I rootling through my greens to
start a new project! :-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old April 3rd 05, 08:18 PM
Pat in Virginia

Denise:
Doing a little Riverdance, for that sweet Irish
Chain Quilt! You Go Girl!
PAT in VA/USA

Old April 3rd 05, 08:22 PM
maryd

Congrats!!

--
Mary
:
: I'm happy dancing in Ontario! I've been trying to finish UFOs so I
: can start something new! Yeah!!! I have finished quilting a large
: Irish Chain, and I've also completed two tops which only needed
: borders added. You can see them he
:
: http://community.webshots.com/album/21822893QsNHNeEtIE
:
: Now to get those quilted! Meanwhile, I rootling through my greens to
: start a new project! :-)
:
: Denise in Ontario, Canada
:
News==----
: http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
Newsgroups
: ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
=----

Old April 3rd 05, 09:03 PM
Doreen

Denise Jameson wrote:
Hi gang,

I'm happy dancing in Ontario! I've been trying to finish UFOs so I
can start something new! Yeah!!! I have finished quilting a large
Irish Chain, and I've also completed two tops which only needed
borders added. You can see them he

http://community.webshots.com/album/21822893QsNHNeEtIE

Now to get those quilted! Meanwhile, I rootling through my greens to
start a new project! :-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Those are so pretty!

Doreen in Alabama

Old April 3rd 05, 10:27 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Denise Jameson wrote:

Hi gang,

I'm happy dancing in Ontario! I've been trying to finish UFOs so I
can start something new! Yeah!!! I have finished quilting a large
Irish Chain, and I've also completed two tops which only needed
borders added. You can see them he

http://community.webshots.com/album/21822893QsNHNeEtIE

Now to get those quilted! Meanwhile, I rootling through my greens to
start a new project! :-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

They're all beautiful, Denise -- good for you! I love pansies, so that
last top really appeals to me, and your piping really sets it off.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old April 3rd 05, 11:50 PM
Bronnie

Loved the irish hearts too. Also the cross over. Well done.
Bronnie
Oz

Old April 4th 05, 03:42 AM
hfw

Ooh, pretty!! Good for you!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old April 4th 05, 12:49 PM
Tina

Denise, I absolutely love your Garden Trellis! That is stunning! Is
that your own design or is there a pattern for that somewhere? I keep
seeing that pansy material and I just love it - I think I may have to
find that quilt pattern!

Your work is awesome!

Thanks for sharing
Tina

Old April 4th 05, 01:30 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Happy dancing with you on a bright spring morning!

Maureen

Denise Jameson wrote:

Hi gang,

I'm happy dancing in Ontario! I've been trying to finish UFOs so I
can start something new! Yeah!!! I have finished quilting a large
Irish Chain, and I've also completed two tops which only needed
borders added. You can see them he

http://community.webshots.com/album/21822893QsNHNeEtIE

Now to get those quilted! Meanwhile, I rootling through my greens to
start a new project! :-)

Denise in Ontario, Canada

OT Happy Birthday Kathy H Shirley Shone Beads 12 January 21st 05 02:06 AM
happy dancing NoMoreSpam Quilting 8 July 12th 04 12:26 PM
some happy dancing photos! Queen of Squishies Quilting 16 June 27th 04 07:23 PM
Happy Dancing Heather Cross Quilting 3 November 3rd 03 12:59 PM
Happy Dancing shhdesigns Quilting 11 October 7th 03 01:54 PM