I'm now at liberty to dish!

Old January 13th 04, 12:11 AM
sml

What a hateful thing to say. I'm a former rctn poster and current
lurker who was too appalled to let this one pass.

(Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote in message ...
And last but not least. If you stop thinking and reacting about it ,
you sure Help the deniers , who would love the world to forget. And
you are part of the nazi plan to get rid of the jews , our culture
and memory.
mirjam

Old January 13th 04, 04:47 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Roberta" had some very interesting things
to say about I'm now at liberty to dish!:

Until then, you're going the way you've gone with so many other people
here--straight into the trash. It's RCTN, not RCTMB-C.

That would be the group officially known as RCTY [theoretically about
yarn].
Old January 13th 04, 06:05 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Roberta , since i never saw you post , i am not acknowledged with your
, needlework ? would you want to tell me what kind of needlework you
do ? the technique you use , the subjects you work on , etc...?
I am very curious about other`s people needleworks, their
inspirtaions, the way the `translate their ideas into threads and
cloth?
If you are so keen , that this should stay Rctn , why not help keep it
in the Needlework realm ???
as you know Needlework/ fiberart is very contemporary very 21st cent.

So please let`s talk threads !!!
mirjam

Old January 13th 04, 09:02 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Good morning Seannete , what a `delightful` post you wrote ,
Yes i do read and write with enormous pleasure the wonderful group of
RCTY , where lovely creative people share their creative thoughts as
well as helping each other with knitting, crochet and weaving
questions. This RCTY members are an inspirational , supportive group,
i want and need to apologize to RCTY members , because of your rude
remark, Becuase you have to drag other people into your `witch hunt`
remarks about me. If you have this Urgent need to be offensive ,
please say it to me and about me , but don`t throw your words in all
directions , and do not insult other people. ngs as well .
mirjam

Old January 13th 04, 01:49 PM
Roberta

Mirjam can take her olive branch and go play elsewhere...I'm not interested.
No one--especially not someone like HER--calls me part of "the Nazi plan"
and then turns around and tries to suck up by changing the subject and gets
away with it. She can go to hell for all I care. I'm beyond offended and
disgusted by her.

Roberta

"stitcher" wrote in message

Some people have a great deal o f difficulty saying sorry. ( for
having called you part of the Nazi plan. )But in a roundabout way I
think that Mirijam is offering you an olive branch.
I am my self presently doing a "Carol Leather" blackwork piece
"mermaid" ( I think Jims nudes are rubbing off on me LOL!)
and trying to put some ideas together in my head for a project of my
own.
Ruby

Old January 13th 04, 04:33 PM
Ellice

On 1/9/04 8:36 PM,"stitcher" posted:

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:58:21 GMT, (Mirjam
Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

lately you ``were surprised about my attidtude to something ...." i
just though you might go on with this nice trait ....
mirjam

Discussers Anonymous
my name is Ruby and yes, sigh!!!! I am a discusser.
I have in the past and may in the future agree with Mirijams'
opinions on some topics, subjects, viewpoint etc.. which should not
be inferred that I agree with Mirijams' opinions on all subjects,
topics or view point. Conversely I may in future and have in the
past disagreed with Mirijams opinions on some topics, subjects,
viewpoints etc. which should therefore not be inferred that I
disagree with all of Mirijams opinions on all topics, subjects, etc.
I am not ready to move to step 1 that being to believe with all my
heart that Mirijams opinions are the only true opinions. But with
your help and God willing I may in time be able to accept step 1 and
move on to Step 2 . Step 2 being to only view the world from the top
of a mountain or very big hill.
Please tell me this is not a 12 step program. Sigh!!!!!

ROFLMAO - excellent response. One can only imagine the next 10 steps ;^)

Hello - my name is Ellice, and yes - I am a discusser - same as above -
fill in anyone's name in place of Mirjam ;^)

Step 3 - Being able to distinguish whether viewing the world from top of
mountain, or a mole hill

Continue sighing!
ellice

Old January 13th 04, 05:22 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Ruby i am not familiar with 'Carol Leather ' could you please explain?
mirjam
I am my self presently doing a "Carol Leather" blackwork piece
"mermaid" ( I think Jims nudes are rubbing off on me LOL!)
and trying to put some ideas together in my head for a project of my
own.
Ruby

If you are so keen , that this should stay Rctn , why not help keep it
in the Needlework realm ???

And then again perhaps not. LOL!

as you know Needlework/ fiberart is very contemporary very 21st cent.

So please let`s talk threads !!!
mirjam

Where there is dialog there is hope
Ruby

Old January 13th 04, 06:06 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/13/04 12:47 PM, in article ,
"stitcher" wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:22:29 GMT,
(Mirjam
Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

Ruby i am not familiar with 'Carol Leather ' could you please explain?
mirjam

Carol Leather of X-Calibre
http://www.x-calibredesigns.co.uk/
It is a counted blackwork piece that I am working on.
Carol was a fairly regular poster to RCTN and hopefully still lurks.
It was here on RCTN that I learned of her designs.
Cheers,
Ruby

I like those!
Thanks
Cheryl

Old January 13th 04, 07:47 PM
Ellice

On 1/13/04 2:05 PM,"stitcher" posted:

Cheryl you might enjoy catkin designs as well.
http://www.happyhobbit.co.uk/acatalo...work_kits.html

The Evening Rice is a favourite of mine as are Three Little Maids

That's a really nice design, Ruby. I keep thinking about getting the Leon
Conrad, Queen Bess' Chessboard one. It would certainly be a longterm project
- but then it could be framed to actually use as a chessboard.

Ellice

Old January 13th 04, 09:34 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/13/04 2:05 PM, in article ,
"stitcher" wrote:

Cheryl you might enjoy catkin designs as well.
http://www.happyhobbit.co.uk/acatalo...work_kits.html

The Evening Rice is a favourite of mine as are Three Little Maids
Cheers
Ruby

Ruby
Your are the best kind of enabler! LOL
Cheryl

FA: Stunning Prehistroic Fossil Jewelry Box and Dish Laraw1 Marketplace 0 November 13th 04 02:22 PM
vintage Martex dish towel jon and/or mary Marketplace 0 January 12th 04 03:38 AM
casserole dish sandi Pottery 3 December 16th 03 04:28 AM
eBay Fish - Planter, Dish, Monkeypod Ulua, Ashtray Selina Carving 0 August 2nd 03 01:21 PM