post not showing up!!

Old July 28th 11, 12:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Default post not showing up!!

Ok this is very frustrating.

I posted a question earlier, and I keep getting a message saying that
my post will show up momentarily, but then nothing!

What am I doing wrong???

Claudia
Old July 28th 11, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

In article
,
claudia wrote:

Ok this is very frustrating.

I posted a question earlier, and I keep getting a message saying that
my post will show up momentarily, but then nothing!

What am I doing wrong???

Claudia

I've got at least 8 copies of your quarter square v half square triangle
post. Maybe you're just being impatient? Maybe you need to reboot?

marcella
Old July 28th 11, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Both posts are showing up on my computer. Maybe you could look at your
"block senders" list to see if you have accidently blocked yourself. I did
that once upon a time.
Barbara in SC but in FL on vacation

"claudia" wrote in message
Ok this is very frustrating.

I posted a question earlier, and I keep getting a message saying that
my post will show up momentarily, but then nothing!

What am I doing wrong???

Claudia

re-post: quick post, a MUST-Have book for Knitters YarnWright Yarn 0 April 3rd 07 09:48 PM
showing off Valerie Beads 19 October 12th 06 06:28 AM
Showing off a little Karen_AZ Beads 4 April 19th 04 06:08 AM
Showing off... Karlee in Kansas Quilting 4 December 21st 03 04:15 AM
OT- Why are my post not showing? CPI \(Aprshowers @ work\) Quilting 12 September 24th 03 07:13 PM