Free US Shipping; New Fabrics from Northcott & More at The Virginia Quilter

Old April 16th 04, 06:09 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Free US Shipping; New Fabrics from Northcott & More at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
April 10, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

We have many wonderful fabrics we've been adding this week -- some
really cute teddy bears and cat and dog prints! We've also added a new
product to our embellishments page -- it's called Adornaments! It's a
pack of fun threads and fibers -- perfect for embellishing your
quilts, fabric bowls, and more, as well as your knitting or
scrapbooking projects! We have several colors, with more to come!

Also, free shipping for all US orders continues! Take advantage of
this terrific offer today and replenish your stash! :-)

We'll be adding new fabric all week, so be sure and check back and see
what we've added. :-)

**New Fabrics

http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Garden Delights
Large Watercolor Floral
Watermelon Patch
Pink Roses
Green & Purple Grapes
Fruits & Florals

**A Stitch in Time
A Stitch in Time Sampler
Thimbles on Blue
Sewing Catalog
Sewing Machines
Sewing Notions

**Buckaroos
Teddy Bear Cowboys
Teddy Bear Cowboys & Cowgirls on Red
Teddy Bear Cowboy Stars
Lassos on Cream
Teddy Bear Cowboys & Cowgirls on Blue
Lassos on Red
Sheriff Stars on Blue
Sheriff Stars on Red
Sheriff Stars on Black

**Cats & Dogs
Striped Cats
Dogs on Blue
Colorful Cats on Lime
Dog Bowls & Bones on Blue
Balls of Yarn & Paw Prints on Blue

**Sewing Basket
Sewing Notions on Black
Measuring Tapes
Spools of Thread

**Yosemite National Park Flannels
Yosemite National Park - Wildlife Flannel
Yosemite National Park - Forest Flannel
Sponge Textures Flannel - Tan
Sponge Texture Flannel - Dark Blue
Sponge Texture Flannel - Cinnamon
Sponge Texture Flannel - Sky Blue
Sponge Texture Flannel - Sand
Sponge Texture Flannel - Dark Green

**Puppies & Pussycats
Puppies & Pussycats Panel
Puppies & Pussycats Patchwork
Puppies & Pussycats Stripe
Puppies & Pussycats on Blue

**New Fabri-Quilt Fabrics
Ocean Paradise Stripe
Ocean Blue Texture
Playing Cards
Cowboy Hats on Blue
Cowboy Boots on Black

**Adornaments
Red
Red/Orange
Orange
Yellow/Orange
Yellow
Yellow/Green
Green
Blue/Green
Blue
Red/Violet
White

**New Kits
Lucky Stars Starfire Quilt Kit

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks, Happy Quilting, and Happy Easter!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Toll Free 1-866-827-8458