Stained Glass Software

Old July 11th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Stained Glass Software

On Jul 11, 3:40 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

If your objective is to make yourself look like a childish jackass,
you've aced it.
Have you or any of your geography challenged compadres been able to
figure out where Vancouver Island and Newfoundland are yet?

Ya know what's scary? You guys are allowed to vote. At least that
answers the complexing question of how an illiterate inarticulate
halfwit got into the oval office.

Well, you'd be the expert on being a jackass, hands down.

Why would anybody give a rats ass where Vancouver Island is? The stench
from your foul existance has made it unlivable, anyway. The best thing that
could happen to Canada is to burn everything to the ground, salt the earth,
plow all of it under, and asphalt over everything. We'll send a cab for
Brock, he's the only thing in that miserable country worth rescuing.

Since you (thankfully) neither live in or pay taxes in the USA, your
comments about our government have just as much validity as your bull**** SG
"instruction".

Go give David Williams another blow job and STFU.

Medical research has made huge breakthroughs that can help with your
problem.
http://mentalhealth.about.com/librar.../aa121400a.htm

Old July 12th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

wrote in message
ups.com...
Medical research has made huge breakthroughs that can help with your
problem.
http://mentalhealth.about.com/librar.../aa121400a.htm

That's the best you can come up with? You are as lame as your slug troll
sockpuppet Jason. Why don't you give it up, peterbreath?

Old July 12th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Jul 11, 4:56 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com... Medical research has made huge breakthroughs that can help with your
problem.
http://mentalhealth.about.com/librar.../aa121400a.htm

That's the best you can come up with? You are as lame as your slug troll
sockpuppet Jason. Why don't you give it up, peterbreath?

This thing you have for Brock?
Where you bunkees in psych rehab?

Old July 12th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 11, 4:40 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

You better be nice or we'll be forced to burn you playground down.....
(again)

"The War of 1812 Song"

Come back oh proud Canadians
To before they had TV
No Hockey Night in Canada
There was no CBC

In 1812 Madison was mad
He was the President, you know
He thought he'd tell the British
Where they ought to go

He thought he'd invade Canada
He thought that he was tough
Instead we went to Washington
And burned down all his stuff

And the White House burned, burned, burned
And we're the ones that did it!
It burned burned burned
While the President ran and cried

It burned burned burned
Things were very historical
and the Americans ran and cried like a bunch of little babies, wah wah
wah
in the war of 1812!

Now some hillbillies from Kentucky
dressed in green and red
left home to fight in Canada
but they returned home dead

Its only war the Yankees lost
except for Vietnam
and also the Alamo
and the Bay of... Ham

The loser was America
The winner was ourselves
So sing along and gloat about
The war of 1812

Chorus:
And the White House burned, burned, burned
But the Americans won't admit it
It burned burned burned
It burned and burned and burned

It burned burned burned
I bet that made them mad
and the Americans ran and cried like a bunch of little babies, wah wah
wah
in the war of 1812!

"I mean c'mon, it couldn't hurt anyway, look at who's in office?" At
an astoundingly low 32% approval rating, the White House could
probably use a good Torching !

/MM

Old July 12th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Ron Parker

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 00:09:28 -0700, Jman wrote:
dedicated IP, Ok Stevie ? Good God man ! You're posting on a
"GOOOOOOOOGLE Group" for Christ Sakes ! Why didn't you just GOOGLE
the freakin' IP ? Uggghhh, you suck buddy.

If you're going to throw stones, make sure you're not living in a
glass house. Anyone who thinks this Usenet group is somehow owned by
Google or even accessed through Google by the vast majority of the
posters here is the purest kind of newbie and/or idiot.

Old July 12th 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Ron Parker

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:06:51 -0700, Jman wrote:
Don't be a wannabe Ronald. I already feel sorry for these guys. Do
you want my pity too ?

No, not really. I'd prefer you never even had another thought about me,
because based on your behavior here you're obviously a bigger asshole
than Moonraker and Dennis put together. If I thought I had your pity,
I'd probably have to projectile vomit.

Is your not-so-subtle use of my full, legal name despite the fact that
it doesn't appear in my headers evidence that you did a whois on my domain?
Does that make you feel all big and special, "discovering" information
that I deliberately put out there for anyone with half a brain to be able
to find? Wow, I'm impressed with the big bad Internet guru who thinks
Usenet belongs to Google and who figured out all by himself how to look
up a domain registration.

FOAD, troll.

Old July 12th 07, 08:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 11, 11:37 pm, Ron Parker this#is
wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:03:39 -0700, wrote:
That IP is Shaw Cable. Half of Canada uses it - from Vancouver Island
to Newfoundland.

So your cable provider forcibly sticks your entire country on one proxy
server? That must suck, performance-wise. Maybe you should consider an
ISP who isn't stuck in the nineties.

Awww Ronnie,

You are a Putz aren't you ? The reason you see it the way it is, is
exactly what it means... Did you get that ?
The Calgary of which you speak was the FIRST city in all of North
America to have Fiberoptics throughout the entire city. (The US has A
LOT more old copper lines than CANADA has....) The optic pipe I'm on
runs across the 'Entire Country' with many Routing stations in every
quadrant of every City including many Rural Areas. Your Connection is
pathetic compared to mine ! As a matter of fact, the reason you don't
see the "Traditional Resolutions" is because there is nothing
"Traditional" about the SHAW ISP. You can resolve domains quickly
when your Millesecond rating is less than 50 from over 3000
Kilometeres.
I pay a meager $45.00 CAN / Month for a dedicated 10 MEG line. How
much do you pay for your ridiculously slow ADSL from Verizon ? (Worst
communications company in the world may I add...)

Oh and by the way,.... the US is 16th in the world as of June 2007 in
terms of Internet Speed.

http://www.itwire.com.au/index2.php?...pdf=1&id=13184

WWW.SHAW.CA

Suck on that Ronnie !

/MM

Old July 12th 07, 08:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 11, 11:49 pm, Ron Parker this#is
wrote:
[...]

Ugggghhh,

Man, you are full of yourself aren't you ? And not too damn bright
either, might I add. (Ha !...Like I'm gonna' spend time doing a WHOIS
on you..hahahah)
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret there "Ronald".... Even in
CANADA, "Ron" is short for RONALD ! "YES, believe it or not, IT'S
TRUE !"
Either way, your name really means FA to me, so from now on, you will
be known as "Feltch". I think that's a more fitting name for you.
Yes, I like that... It sorta' "Rolls of the tounge" doesn't it ?
Speaking of rolling off the tounge, do a WIKI on the word and you'll
find out why it's so fitting for you !

You are a Sad, Sad, little man and you HAVE MY PITY !
(Want me to get a bucket ?)

/MM

Old July 12th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 11, 11:34 pm, Ron Parker this#is
wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 00:09:28 -0700, Jman wrote:
dedicated IP, Ok Stevie ? Good God man ! You're posting on a
"GOOOOOOOOGLE Group" for Christ Sakes ! Why didn't you just GOOGLE
the freakin' IP ? Uggghhh, you suck buddy.

If you're going to throw stones, make sure you're not living in a
glass house. Anyone who thinks this Usenet group is somehow owned by
Google or even accessed through Google by the vast majority of the
posters here is the purest kind of newbie and/or idiot.

You listening to a "Billy Joel" album ?
WTF is wrong with you man ?
You must work at a Gas station or some ****......

Software for stained glass desing - recommendations ? Adrian Glass 10 May 12th 07 11:28 PM
Potter Glass painting stained glass manual 1880 FA JaneyP Marketplace 0 February 15th 06 12:22 AM
just stained glass Will Woodard Glass 7 September 24th 05 01:30 AM
STAINED GLASS SOFTWARE John J. Collins III Glass 14 October 30th 03 11:10 AM