a *afghan-blanket-lapghan* "thread"

Old March 17th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default a *afghan-blanket-lapghan* "thread"

so....
anyone workin' on afghans?????
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com

Old March 17th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

YarnWright spun a FINE 'yarn':

so....
anyone workin' on afghans?????
Noreen

end quoted

I continually make lapghans for the VA Veteran's Home in Murfreesboro,
AND I make afghans/lapghans to sell.
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com
http://yarnwright.com
http://noreensknitche.com
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us
http://optional-knitting.com
http://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000724-1, 03/16/2007
Tested: 3/17/2007 12:43:18 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old March 17th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Padishar Creel

On Mar 17, 10:34 am, "YarnWright" wrote:
so....
anyone workin' on afghans?????
Noreen

-----------
Noreen, I have an afghan about 1/3 done that I am knitting. I sure
prefer crochet for afghans/lapghans
but I am knitting about everything else these days.

Current projects underway

Afghan 1/3 done (mostly moss stitch so it is mindless)
4 scarves in various completion stages for kids at school
Starting a sweater with a pattern I got for Christmas in my Knitwit's
book
Finishing a cable scarf for myself
Just bought some wonderful wool to knit a hat for myself (sage green
and luscious)

Padishar Creel

Old March 17th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Purplenova

Sudoku blanket 81 different squares 9 different designs in 9 colours

--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://360.yahoo.com/julie12970788
"YarnWright" wrote in message
so....
anyone workin' on afghans?????
Noreen

Old March 17th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Mar 17, 2:20?pm, "Purplenova" wrote:
Sudoku blanket 81 different squares 9 different designs in 9 colours

--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."http://360.yahoo.com/julie12970788"YarnWright" wrote in message

so....
anyone workin' on afghans?????
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com
http://yarnwright.com
http://noreensknitche.com
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us
http://optional-knitting.com
http://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000724-1, 03/16/2007
Tested: 3/17/2007 12:34:46 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

I've crocheted thirteen afghans so far this year and have four more
going. Mine are going to Project Linus.

Hugs,

Nora

Old March 17th 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

The ongoing selection of blankets/wraps for the stillborn baby charity.
Sizes varying from 15 to 30 inches square. All made in pastel shades of 3
or 4ply or double knitting yarn. Mostly crochet, occasionally knitted and
very occasionally Tunisian crochet (just depend what take me fancy when I'm
starting a new one)
Love & higs
Christine

Old March 18th 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mike & Joan O'Brien

Was going crazy watching TV with no project so Friday went to local Walnart
(new store) and got enough yarn to make two cape cod afghans. One started
already.

--
Mike O'Brien

Any day you can sit up and take nourishment
is a good day, anything beyond that is a bonus.

Old March 18th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Mar 17, 2:20 pm, "Purplenova" wrote:
Sudoku blanket 81 different squares 9 different designs in 9 colours

THat sounds interesting. Is there a picture somewhere?

Higs,
Katherine

Old March 19th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Mike & Joan O'Brien spun a FINE 'yarn':

Was going crazy watching TV with no project so Friday went to local
Walnart (new store) and got enough yarn to make two cape cod afghans.
One started already.

end quoted

With CBS pre-empting just about EVERYTHING for B-ball.....
(what the H***, there's college b-ball STATIONS *AND* ESPN, why does
one of the 'regular' networks have to do this for a whole damned
month????)
.....I can totally empathize going crazy watching TV, esp. with no
project, LOL!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com
http://yarnwright.com
http://noreensknitche.com
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us
http://optional-knitting.com
http://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000725-0, 03/19/2007
Tested: 3/18/2007 10:01:32 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

a *moebious* "thread" YarnWright Yarn 12 March 21st 07 12:01 PM
AD - "Adornare" and "Nightsky" Dawn >^..^ Beads 10 December 6th 06 03:19 PM
OT proposed discussion: How did you learn to be a "woman" rather than a "girl"? Tricia Quilting 104 September 1st 06 10:28 PM
OT proposed discussion: How did you learn to be a "woman" ratherthan a "girl"? off kilter quilter Quilting 0 August 30th 06 02:33 AM
The "one at a time or several" thread YarnWright Yarn 25 April 28th 06 06:56 AM