Knitting Rules! by Stephanie Pearl Mcphee

Old March 9th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default Knitting Rules! by Stephanie Pearl Mcphee

I just purchased the book several days ago.

I believe it is great, it is very useful and informative. It is very
easy reading.

Have any of you purchased or looked at it yet?

She is great!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old March 9th 07, 08:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

I read her blog all the time - she's great.

It's not terribly easy to come across her books locally but I've got
the Amazon link to her works on my birthday wish list.

VP

Old March 9th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Spike Driver wrote:
I just purchased the book several days ago.

I believe it is great, it is very useful and informative. It is very
easy reading.

Have any of you purchased or looked at it yet?

She is great!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

i read her blog often; have her books on my wishlists also. although
i've more reading than i can handle for the next month or three, she's
hilarious.

Cheers!

Old March 9th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

Hi Dennis,

My mother gave it to me for Christmas and I devoured it! It was a very
entertaining read and I'm sure I'll be referencing it for years.

LauraJ

Old March 9th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Rosemar

Stephanie delivers the message with humor. After reading the section
on sock construction., I understand how to make them without referring
to a pattern.

Old March 9th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Spike Driver spun a FINE 'yarn':

I just purchased the book several days ago.

I believe it is great, it is very useful and informative. It is very
easy reading.

Have any of you purchased or looked at it yet?

She is great!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

I have a signed copy.
Jm2c,
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com

Old March 9th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Mar 9, 1:58 am, Spike Driver wrote:
I just purchased the book several days ago.

I believe it is great, it is very useful and informative. It is very
easy reading.

Have any of you purchased or looked at it yet?

She is great!

I have it, and Stephanie autographed it for me at a book reading
before Christmas. It is good.

Higs,
Katherine