Finished November Blocks

Old November 2nd 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Default Finished November Blocks

I made my November pieced and paper-pieced blocks yesterday and today.
The more pieces the block has, the worse time I have getting
everything to fit and be the right size!! However the pieced block
isn't quite as wonky as it looks in the picture. I can "coax" it into
a 12 1/2 inch square....kind of!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...46414451fyFeMW

Carole in Northwest GA - Retired and loving it!
Homepage - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle/
Old November 2nd 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

They're great, Carole
I love the saying in the middle of November!
..
In message , Carole-Retired
and Loving It writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 2nd 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Thanks! I bought a small panel of cat sayings and I'm going to try to
fit some of them into the remaining blocks.

Old November 3rd 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Well done, Carole.

--
Mary
"Carole-Retired and Loving It" wrote in
:

Old November 3rd 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Thanks. I think they'd look better if they were all paper-pieced,
though!

Well done, Carole.

Old November 5th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ilex

Default November Blocks

I never saw the link for the November Blocks. Please tell me where the
patterns are for this month.

Holley

Old November 5th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

Here you go Holley

http://tinyurl.com/t86s9

Dee in Oz