Dammit Doll for Computer Problems

Old November 19th 03, 03:37 PM
NoraBalcer

Default Dammit Doll for Computer Problems

Hi,

Anna Maria asked me to post this for her.

Message Title: Dammit doll for computer problems (from Anna Maria)

"Hi!

I hope this message can come through!

I was reading in silence in these days and was very intrigued by Mirjamīs
doll.
Since my knitting is pitiful, I found this crocheted "dammit doll":

http://strngbn.tripod.com/dammitdollpic.htmlhttp://strngbn.tripod.com/da
mmitdollpic.html

I didnīt try yet, but I want to crochet one for having it near computer and
slam it when computer acts up (Italian temperament, you know... LOL).

Anna Maria

Nora
Old November 19th 03, 04:09 PM
Lynne

Love it, Nora!! I wonder if they work for things other than computers?
heh heh

I need several, ... must start crocheting!!

Thank you!

- Lynne D.

Old November 19th 03, 04:35 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi,

I've tried the website that Anna Maria gave
http://strngbn.tripod.com/dammitdollpic.html

and you only need this part of it. It loads very slowly and I couldn't see the
picture only the poem and directions.

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 19th 03, 09:41 PM
Aud

Nora, I've got it all!
Thanks to Anna Maria!
AUD :-)

--

"NoraBalcer" skrev i melding

Old November 20th 03, 06:45 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Anna Maria , nothing wrong with your Temperament , we all around the
Mediterenean are a bit loud and out going .... goes with living
outside , and greet you neighbour on the other side of the street on
his veranda !!!
mirjam [grinning from ear to ear ]

Shipping Doll houses supra Doll Houses 4 June 15th 04 03:00 AM
ebay: New listings and a Major Doll Costume buy... Marilyn S. Safier Marketplace 0 January 9th 04 05:13 AM
Doll House Water Way Doll Houses 3 October 16th 03 11:59 PM
Makins and La Doll & other stone ground mineral clays?? DianeGlassAttic Polymer Clay 0 October 13th 03 06:21 PM
Doll made from mop head julie General Crafting 2 August 18th 03 08:39 PM