Travelling to USA.....where can I find....

Old December 3rd 04, 02:33 AM
Ann

Default Travelling to USA.....where can I find....

Where can I find Colour Catchers or Dye Magnets?? They used to be here in
Canada and I am just about out of my supply and I cannot find them anywhere.
What store in the US carries them? And in what department?

We leave early Saturday morning. We are drving to Phoenix. From Alberta.
And it's about 30 hour driving time.

Anyone know of any can't miss LQS in Phoenix? Already warned DH I want to
look for more fabric

Really looking forward to our holiday as it's been 2 years since we have
been away anywhere.

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

Old December 3rd 04, 02:37 AM
maryd

Wal-Mart, Target, and may grocery stores in the laundry section with the
stain removers or pre wash products.

--
Mary

Old December 3rd 04, 03:05 AM
Sandy Foster

In article agQrd.38021$VL6.5998@clgrps13,
"Ann" wrote:

Where can I find Colour Catchers or Dye Magnets?? They used to be here in
Canada and I am just about out of my supply and I cannot find them anywhere.
What store in the US carries them? And in what department?

We leave early Saturday morning. We are drving to Phoenix. From Alberta.
And it's about 30 hour driving time.

Anyone know of any can't miss LQS in Phoenix? Already warned DH I want to
look for more fabric

Really looking forward to our holiday as it's been 2 years since we have
been away anywhere.

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

Ann, I could *show* you where to get them, if you'll detour through Las
Vegas....
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old December 3rd 04, 03:50 AM
Pauline O'Connell

I bought Shout Color Catcher at either Safeway or Albertson's. You should
run into either one on your way to Arizona.

Pauline

Old December 3rd 04, 04:40 AM
Sherry Starr

You should be able to buy Shout Color Catcher at any grocery store, Target,
or Wal-Mart along the way.

Sherry Starr

Old December 3rd 04, 06:35 AM
Ann

Thanks all for your help. I'll be sure to check them out. Wal-Mart in
Canada doesn't carry them. I've checked at different stores, in the laundry
section

Old December 3rd 04, 06:38 AM
Ann

Hi Sandy. Actually we plan on coming home through Vegas. Probably spend a
couple days there.
Should be there somewhere around Dec 14-16. Where's the best place in Vegas
for fabric?

Old December 3rd 04, 04:30 PM
Sandy Foster

In article PRTrd.38067$VL6.14384@clgrps13,
"Ann" wrote:

Hi Sandy. Actually we plan on coming home through Vegas. Probably spend a
couple days there.
Should be there somewhere around Dec 14-16. Where's the best place in Vegas
for fabric?

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

Woohoo! Want to meet? My favorite shop is Quiltique -- but that may
be partially because it's close to my home (5 dangerous g minutes
away!). However, there are some other really nice ones in town, too:
Fabric Boutique, Nancy's, Christmas Goose, and Fiddlesticks (in Boulder
City). Quiltique is big, airy, friendly -- and did I mention that it's
only five minutes from my house and a nice cup of tea with homemade
cookies? g
Old December 3rd 04, 04:37 PM
Pati Cook

Ann, there are lots of quilt stores in Phoenix. Let me know if you want
to meet up and I can show you around some. I get Color Catchers at
Fry's (grocery store) in the detergent aisle.

Where abouts in Phoenix are you staying?? The weather is pretty good,
but colder than usual at the moment, I've had to get out a jacket
lately at night. G

Pati, in Phx.

Old December 3rd 04, 05:58 PM
Diana Curtis