Tinkerbell Fabric - HELP!!!

Old November 18th 04, 03:55 PM
Mika

Default Tinkerbell Fabric - HELP!!!

Help you all!!! My son has asked me to make a quilt for his girlfriend for
Christmas. He wants it to be Tinkerbell fabric. Does anyone know where I can
get Tinkerbell fabric? Also just fabric with fairies on it. I have googled
and only came up with eBay stuff. I have searched a bunch of online fabric
shops and no luck so far. If anyone can help me it would be most
appreciated. Thanks gals.

Mika

Old November 18th 04, 04:11 PM
maryd

I searched quiltshops.com and found a nice pink fairy print. I used fairy
not fairies in the search. No luck with Tinkerbell.

--
Mary
et...

Old November 18th 04, 04:19 PM
Hanne Gottliebsen

Mika,

Do you have a Wallm*** near by? They often have these Disney prints. But
probably it is licensed and LQSs won't have them. Alternatively, you
might look for some bedding you could cut up (yeah, I know, but you asked).

Or: if you find some other fairy type fabric you cuold maybe do a
largish applique of Tinkerbell onto it?

Not much help here...

Hanne in London

Old November 18th 04, 04:22 PM
Hanne Gottliebsen

Don't know this store at all, but this is from Google (put in fairy
fabric )

http://www.blueridgefabrics.com/fair...ed_creatur.htm

Hanne in London

Old November 18th 04, 04:24 PM
LilyRoseMortem

I would take a look on Ebay. I have seen it there in the past, although I
haven't looked recently. HTH

LRM

http://community.webshots.com/user/gothikka
Old November 18th 04, 04:40 PM
DebsPrintOnIt

I used a small piece in my daughter's grad. quilt and scanned it to reduce it
onto Printed Treasures. I could maybe send you what I have left - if I can
find it. I am leaving town Sat. though.
Debra in Idaho

Old November 18th 04, 05:53 PM
CNYstitcher

If you are near a JoAnns, they have Tinkerbell (at least they did last
time i was there), and several different fairy fabrics.

Old November 18th 04, 09:34 PM
Mika

Thank you for this link Mary. I have found several possibilities here that
I'll show my son tonight. It's not Tinkerbell but it's fairies and that will
work I think.

Mika

"maryd" wrote in message
I searched quiltshops.com and found a nice pink fairy print. I used fairy
not fairies in the search. No luck with Tinkerbell.

--
Mary
et...

Old November 18th 04, 09:40 PM
Mika

I have looked at ebay and all the fabric that I found there was only FQ's.
By the time I paid all those shipping charges and bought enough FQ's to use,
it would be too expensive. I am trying to get a couple of pillow panels on
ebay. We'll see.

Mika

quilt shops in NY Terbear Quilting 8 April 6th 04 08:41 PM
Squishie Fabric Quality Mika Quilting 21 April 3rd 04 04:18 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
Super Fabric Bargains, July Pat in Virginia Quilting 8 August 27th 03 03:14 AM