HELP AGAIN: Mini RR (Kind Souls Please Read)

Old March 4th 04, 06:26 PM
MelissaInNJ

Default HELP AGAIN: Mini RR (Kind Souls Please Read)

Getting a Round Robin going is a lot of organizational work! I credit
everyone who has done this before me!

Okay, I have a quandry. I have one person who signed up and I
originally misplaced their email. I want them in the Mini RR since
they signed up and it is my mistake they were overlooked (doh!!!!).
However I have perfectly 5 rounded groups of 5 people in each. I can
create a group of 6 people, but that creates it's own set of problems.
Was wondering if there were 4 people who would like to be in on this.
Looking for USA/Canada. I can be one of the people and be in two round
robin groups, but that leaves me with 3 people shy still. If you were
thinking about this and thinking you were scared because you are a new
quilter...don't be!!!!! Everyone of every talent level is welcome.
Everyone learns so much from these and has so much fun. Time frame
wise mailings are all one and a half months apart...so six weeks
between mailings. We are starting with a roughly 6 inch square center
that you make and pass on. You then add roughly 3 inch borders to the
other centers that are mailed to you. When you get your center back 4
people in addition to you will have worked on it and it will be a
total surprise what your Miniature Quilt will be when you get back.

Any kind souls, adventurous newbies, gluttons for punishments?! You
are all welcome.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa in NJ
Interested? Reply to: quiltngryhndlady at comcast dot net