Medici: yours for the asking

Old January 24th 05, 12:58 AM
Felice Friese

Default Medici: yours for the asking

I've just finished an afghan done in Medici and I greatly overestimated my
needs. Anyone who wants the following is welcome to it. No charge, but a
stamped manila envelope would be nice!

Blues: 1 #8932, 1 #8931, 2 #8930, 1 navy
Greens: 2 #8408, 4 #8409, 4 #8410

Felice

Old January 24th 05, 05:39 PM
Felice Friese

"Felice Friese" wrote:
I've just finished an afghan done in Medici and I greatly overestimated
my
needs. Anyone who wants the following is welcome to it. No charge, but a
stamped manila envelope would be nice!
Blues: 1 #8932, 1 #8931, 2 #8930, 1 navy
Greens: 2 #8408, 4 #8409, 4 #8410
Felice

"Donna D." answered promptly:
I will take it for my afghan if you still have it.
Donna

OK, Donna, it's yours. If you'll email me your address, I'll send it when
(or if) I ever get out of my house on snowed-in Cape Cod. Forget about the
stamped envelope. I have plenty of envelopes and I think I can spare a stamp
or two. My treat!

Felice

Old January 24th 05, 10:30 PM
Donna D.

Thanks I will send 2 emails from both of my addresses. I did that this
morning and don't know if you got either so if you don't here from me post
me and I will try again.
Thanks

Old January 24th 05, 10:50 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Please tell us, what type of afghan?
Dianne

--
"The Journal of Needlework" - The E-zine for All Needleworkers
http://journal.heritageshoppe.com

Old January 25th 05, 01:32 AM
Felice Friese

Felice Friese wrote:
I've just finished an afghan done in Medici and I greatly overestimated
my needs. Anyone who wants the following is welcome to it. No charge, but
a stamped manila envelope would be nice!
Blues: 1 #8932, 1 #8931, 2 #8930, 1 navy
Greens: 2 #8408, 4 #8409, 4 #8410
Felice

--
"The Journal of Needlework" - The E-zine for All Needleworkers
http://journal.heritageshoppe.com

Dianne, it's a Pat Rogers design called "Alphabet Afghan Sampler". I did it
on one of those "partitioned" afghans (30 squares) in something nice and
soft, and the soft Medici makes it feel so cozy! I chose the colors in my
living room, but did I ever overestimate how much I'd need! Now I need to
find a soft, light lining for it. There's no rush, though, since it's been a
few years in the works!

Felice