a *afghan-blanket-lapghan* "thread"

Old March 19th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Purplenova

Default a *afghan-blanket-lapghan* "thread"

It's from a little booklet that came with one of my knitting magazines
called simply knitting. I looked on the web page but couldn't see a picture
of it sorry
--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://360.yahoo.com/julie12970788
"Katherine" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 17, 2:20 pm, "Purplenova" wrote:
Sudoku blanket 81 different squares 9 different designs in 9 colours

THat sounds interesting. Is there a picture somewhere?

Higs,
Katherine

Old March 19th 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

Oh cool! I'd love to see a picture of this when you're done!

LauraJ

"Purplenova" wrote in message
Sudoku blanket 81 different squares 9 different designs in 9 colours

--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://360.yahoo.com/julie12970788
"YarnWright" wrote in message
so....
anyone workin' on afghans?????
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com

Old March 19th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

"YarnWright" wrote in message
Mike & Joan O'Brien spun a FINE 'yarn':

Was going crazy watching TV with no project so Friday went to local
Walnart (new store) and got enough yarn to make two cape cod afghans.
One started already.

end quoted

With CBS pre-empting just about EVERYTHING for B-ball.....
(what the H***, there's college b-ball STATIONS *AND* ESPN, why does
one of the 'regular' networks have to do this for a whole damned
month????)
....I can totally empathize going crazy watching TV, esp. with no
project, LOL!
Hugs,
Noreen

Not all of us have cable/satellite/whatever, Noreen! So the "regular"
channels are our only option for watching this or whatever other sporting
events we want to see It made me so sad last year when all the Red Sox
games moved to cable Now the only time we get to watch them is when we
go to the games themselves (which is still fun but a little less enjoyable
since I am not as familiar with the players, having never actually seen them
before!).

LauraJ

Old March 19th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Donna McIntosh

"YarnWright" wrote in message
so....
anyone workin' on afghans?????
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com
http://yarnwright.com
http://noreensknitche.com
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us
http://optional-knitting.com
http://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000724-1, 03/16/2007
Tested: 3/17/2007 12:34:46 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

me, been knitting in the round the one where you use up all your bits and
pieces...been working on it

on and off for 4 years! made it a bit bigger than the instructions said,
just in case DH "borrows" it.
I figure if it covers him (he's 5' 11") the blanket will keep me very warm
(i'm 5' 2")..I started calling it
"The thing that ate the chair", then it ate the couch, and now it's eating
the queen size bed! LOL

turns up some interesting color combos.

Donna in S. Indiana

Old March 20th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Laura J spun a FINE 'yarn':

[...]

avast! AV: Inbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000725-0, 03/19/2007
Tested: 3/19/2007 10:31:18 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

end quoted

Yes, but the Red Sox didn't HOG the entire network for a MONTH
straight, did they?
True, not everyone has cable or satellite, I agree, but a month of
college B-ball makes me puke......
Noreen

--
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
http://yarnwright.etsy.com
http://yarnwright.com
http://noreensknitche.com
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us
http://optional-knitting.com
http://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000725-1, 03/19/2007
Tested: 3/19/2007 10:49:02 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

a *moebious* "thread" YarnWright Yarn 12 March 21st 07 12:01 PM
AD - "Adornare" and "Nightsky" Dawn >^..^ Beads 10 December 6th 06 03:19 PM
OT proposed discussion: How did you learn to be a "woman" rather than a "girl"? Tricia Quilting 104 September 1st 06 10:28 PM
OT proposed discussion: How did you learn to be a "woman" ratherthan a "girl"? off kilter quilter Quilting 0 August 30th 06 02:33 AM
The "one at a time or several" thread YarnWright Yarn 25 April 28th 06 06:56 AM