OT - Say Thanks to the Troops

Old August 10th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Melissa in NJ

Default OT - Say Thanks to the Troops

Stop by the below website and send thanks to some troops.

http://www.letssaythanks.com/

Melissa in NJ

Old August 10th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

I sent a card. That's really a great idea!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 10th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.

I sent a card. Thanks for the link, Melissa.

--
Donna in NE La.
oups.com...

Old August 10th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article .com,
"Melissa in NJ" wrote:

Stop by the below website and send thanks to some troops.

http://www.letssaythanks.com/

Melissa in NJ

What a wonderful idea, Melissa! Thanks -- I've sent one, too.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 11th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Thanks for the site - I did send a card but I also say "Thank you" almost
every day when my stepson calls from his Marine base in South Carolina. He
is just back from Iraq and was away at training for the last 3 weeks. Don't
know what they have planned for him next, but he should get deployed again
in the next few months. And he'll probably spend his 21st birthday in
god-knows-where! They are all amazing folks and they deserve every prayer
and good wish and thank-you that we can give them! They all need to come
home safe - and soon!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Melissa in NJ" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Stop by the below website and send thanks to some troops.
:
: http://www.letssaythanks.com/
:
: Melissa in NJ
:

Afghans for troops Hope Bryan Yarn 4 December 16th 05 03:10 AM
OT - Support the Troops Nurse Ratched Quilting 5 May 29th 04 06:01 PM
OT - Support the Troops Nurse Ratched Quilting 1 April 9th 04 02:09 AM
OT US troops Karlee in Kansas Quilting 0 November 16th 03 05:47 PM