Pottery Books...again.

Old July 4th 03, 06:22 PM
AndWhyNot

Default Pottery Books...again.

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 03:24:20 GMT, Randy Rhine
wrote:

Hate to be a pest here...but...not many of my wonderful pottery books
sold...so...

...Let's sweeten the pot.

Like Amazon...no shipping charge. .

Buy two or more...10% off.

Here's the url again...http://www.randyrhine.com/pottery_books.htm

While you're there, take a look at the neat bird pics...(link is at the
top of the page). Even if you're not interested in the books, the bird
pics are worth look at.

Have a nice 4th...

randy

Wot no shipping charge to the UK ??

Nice pictures of the birds ..... but I am very intrigued, you call
them Robins ?? We in the UK call them Blackbirds (Female pictured, is
brown, male is BLACK with yellow beak, typical egg colour, blue with
tiny spots)

Our Robin is small (sparrow, if you call them that) size with a red
breast (male & female)

Mind you, it is a few thousand miles between us !!

I have some wonderful pictures of a Swallow family, nesting on top of
our (pottery made disc on top) windchime, hanging outside our front
door ....... I wonder if they got any sleep??

Clang Clang Clang ...... Awww Mum !!!

Miniature Books Rick K Doll Houses 1 July 10th 04 05:45 AM
BOOKS: Quilt, Sew, Craft [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 9th 04 07:39 PM
FA HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BOOKS Harvey Weiss HC/DJ DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 03:25 AM
Lark Books Call For Artists: Found Object Jewelry Tink Beads 0 October 21st 03 11:35 PM
am a newbie and lookin for some books Jasmin Polymer Clay 0 September 6th 03 06:53 AM