ON TOPIC - Needle Work - a different take

Old November 19th 08, 12:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default ON TOPIC - Needle Work - a different take

http://www.guzer.com/videos/needle-art.php

Old November 19th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 11/19/08 7:36 AM, in article ,
"lucretia borgia" wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:16:28 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

http://www.guzer.com/videos/needle-art.php

That nearly made my contacts drop out lol

Amen to that. He sure didn't need to go to college.... Does anyone recall
reading about the medieval artists that did fine miniatures.

Old November 19th 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

On Nov 19, 7:47*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 11/19/08 7:36 AM, in article ,

"lucretia borgia" wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:16:28 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

http://www.guzer.com/videos/needle-art.php

That nearly made my contacts drop out lol

Amen to that. He sure didn't need to go to college.... Does anyone recall
reading about the medieval artists that did fine miniatures.

Um. That's absolutely incredible.

Donna in Virginia
Old November 19th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep ©

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:47:14 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

On 11/19/08 7:36 AM, in article ,
"lucretia borgia" wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:16:28 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

http://www.guzer.com/videos/needle-art.php

That nearly made my contacts drop out lol

Amen to that. He sure didn't need to go to college.... Does anyone recall
reading about the medieval artists that did fine miniatures.

I have seen carvings done on rice grains, but they didn't stand on
their own as his pieces do, they were etched into the grain which I
suppose would be 'easier' lol

True - and I LOLed at the part where they were talking about the loss of
Alice (from Alice in Wonderland), and he said he thinks he INHALED
her!!!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY