AD - Lampwork Specials - no ebay required!

Old October 15th 04, 07:24 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Lampwork Specials - no ebay required!

As most of you probably know by now, Ebay and PayPal have been having some
pretty major technical issues this past week or so. This has greatly
effected the buying public, and many beadmakers, including me. Several
customers have reported problems bidding on auctions and paying for
auctions. I myself have had problems paying for things! As a result, I
have changed my mind about having specials up on the site for a little
while. This means that I probably won't have very many ebay auctions this
next month, but will have specials up here instead. (yey!) I have made a new
specials page, which you can get to by clicking this link:

http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

I'm still getting ready for my show on Nov 12th, but I plan to have tasty
beads for you to buy in the meantime. I may even try having my own auctions.
Don't worry - I'll be back on ebay eventually - when they have had time to
iron out their issues.

I have 2 sets of beads on the specials page right now.
I'm going to try that silent/blind auction thing! Both of the sets on the
page will be auctioned off tonight. Anyone interested can email me to make a
bid on the beads. More info and pictures are on the Specials page, link
above.
Have a great weekend, everyone!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 15th 04, 07:35 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Gadzooks, woman! Those are gorgeous!

Old October 15th 04, 08:10 PM
Diana Curtis

The second set, it reminds me of Good and Plenty. Both are stunning!
Here is to a speedy recovery of the ebay/paypal fiasco.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Old October 15th 04, 08:17 PM
Lori Greenberg

Those tiles are incredible! Way to go! I know you're not doing eBay but
I'd be interested to see how those would do!

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

Old October 15th 04, 08:22 PM
JoAnn Paules

Kandice -

I gotta tell you - your beads just blow me away!! I wish I had the extra bux
to buy a set. Maybe one day...... Until then I'm just goona drool whenever I
look at photos of them. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

[...]

---

Old October 15th 04, 10:32 PM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 16th 04, 02:41 AM
Dr. Sooz

I can't even get through, it's too crowded. SHEESH!

http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old October 16th 04, 03:38 AM
Kandice Seeber

I'm going to extend the time limit on these because I heard from several
people that the pictures wouldn't download for them. So if you haven't bid
and you want to, please feel free. I'll extend this until 9pm - hopefully
the pics will load now!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 16th 04, 04:34 AM
starlia

No kidding. I haven't even had a lot of time on the 'puter and I'm klunking
all over myself.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old October 21st 04, 09:47 AM
Kalera Stratton

Oh Kandice... "Blush"! sobbing

It's toooooo pretty to look at! Please do that some more!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay