Anyone interested in a finished pieces exchange?

Old March 1st 04, 06:52 AM
starlia

Default Anyone interested in a finished pieces exchange?

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a finished piece
exchange? I would love to send out some of my new found peyote bracelets,
or a handmade lampwork necklace.

--
Saucy Glass
Saucy on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/id=24794712&ssPageName=L2

Old March 1st 04, 06:59 AM
Jalynne

What kind of pieces are you interested in? I'm not saying that I'm even remotely
good enough to swap with you, but i'm curious.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

Old March 1st 04, 07:06 AM
starlia

Anything goes. I figured we could get a bunch of names and then draw for a
swap.

This is at all levels. I'm still a beginner at bead weaving, etc. Don't
feel you have to have been doing it for years. This is going to be a fun
swap.

link.net...

Old March 1st 04, 07:26 AM
JL Amerson

I'm willing to play. :-)

--

JoAnn

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will **** on
your computer.
--Bruce Graham

"starlia" wrote in message
Anything goes. I figured we could get a bunch of names and then draw for

swap.

This is at all levels. I'm still a beginner at bead weaving, etc. Don't
feel you have to have been doing it for years. This is going to be a fun
swap.

link.net...

Old March 1st 04, 07:38 AM
Jalynne

Well, then, I'm willing to play, too....will work on a design. Will you have
separate groups for necklaces, earrings and bracelets, or sets, etc?
--

"starlia" wrote in message
Anything goes. I figured we could get a bunch of names and then draw for a
swap.

This is at all levels. I'm still a beginner at bead weaving, etc. Don't
feel you have to have been doing it for years. This is going to be a fun
swap.

link.net...

Old March 1st 04, 07:40 AM
starlia

We can either come up with groups or we can decide on what we would like to
exchange. What do you guys think?

hlink.net...

"starlia" wrote in message
Anything goes. I figured we could get a bunch of names and then draw

for a
swap.

This is at all levels. I'm still a beginner at bead weaving, etc.

Don't
feel you have to have been doing it for years. This is going to be a

fun
swap.

link.net...

Old March 1st 04, 05:17 PM
JL Amerson

I do bracelets.

"starlia" wrote in message
We can either come up with groups or we can decide on what we would like

exchange. What do you guys think?

hlink.net...

"starlia" wrote in message
Anything goes. I figured we could get a bunch of names and then draw

for a
swap.

This is at all levels. I'm still a beginner at bead weaving, etc.

Don't
feel you have to have been doing it for years. This is going to be a

fun
swap.

link.net...

Old March 1st 04, 07:50 PM
starlia

Okay. I'm going to start another post about a bracelet exchange. How does
that sound?

"JL Amerson" wrote in message
I do bracelets.

"starlia" wrote in message
We can either come up with groups or we can decide on what we would like

exchange. What do you guys think?

hlink.net...

"starlia" wrote in message
Anything goes. I figured we could get a bunch of names and then

draw
for a
swap.

This is at all levels. I'm still a beginner at bead weaving, etc.

Don't
feel you have to have been doing it for years. This is going to be

fun
swap.

link.net...

Old March 1st 04, 09:06 PM
JL Amerson

Sounds good to me! :-)

"starlia" wrote in message
Okay. I'm going to start another post about a bracelet exchange. How

does
that sound?

"JL Amerson" wrote in message
I do bracelets.

"starlia" wrote in message
We can either come up with groups or we can decide on what we would

like
exchange. What do you guys think?

hlink.net...

"starlia" wrote in message
Anything goes. I figured we could get a bunch of names and then

draw
for a
swap.

This is at all levels. I'm still a beginner at bead weaving, etc.
Don't
feel you have to have been doing it for years. This is going to

be
fun
swap.

link.net...

Old March 1st 04, 09:21 PM
Dr. Sooz

Okay. I'm going to start another post about a bracelet exchange.

I have to opt out this time around (see reasons in my post on the "Please don't
worry" thread of Harry's). Sorry, I know it's hard for you guys to live
without me! SMOOCHES
~~
Sooz
-------