Fibre2fashion Offers latest buying leads and buying offers of FabricProducts.

Old November 19th 08, 06:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Textile-Savvy

Default Fibre2fashion Offers latest buying leads and buying offers of FabricProducts.

Spandex Fabric
Contact Person : Jacob O'Loughlin
Ref. No. : 8160143
Products : Spandex Fabric
Posting Type : Regular Offer
Posting Date : November 15, 2008
Comments : Our company wants to buy 10% Spandex Fabric.
• Min Order : Approx 60-100 Mtrs per diffrent colour.

• Import Market : North america, east & west european countries &
south-east countries.

• Use : Gym wear & general training apparel.

For More Info Please Contact
http://fabrics.fibre2fashion.com/Spa...43&enq=8&p=181

Jersey Fabric

Contact Person : Ms. Monsupa
Ref. No. : 8159585
Products : Jersey Fabric
Posting Type : Regular Offer
Posting Date : November 14, 2008
Comments : We are searching supplier of 100% Cotton Single Jersey
Fabric.
• Min Order : 2,000 Mtrs.

• Width : 2.2 rib & 170gsm.

• Weight : 3,000 kg.

• Color : Only white.

• Import Market : China, india & pakistan.

• Use : For undergarments.

• Valid Time : Urgent.

For More Info Please Contact
http://fabrics.fibre2fashion.com/Jer...85&enq=8&p=133

Twill Fabric

Contact Person : Ami
Ref. No. : 8158494
Products : Twill Fabric
Posting Type : Regular Offer
Posting Date : November 12, 2008
Comments : Looking to purchase TT Twill Fabric (210 gm).
• Min Order : 5,50,000 yards.

• Import Market : Pakistan & bangladesh.

• Use : Garments.

• Valid Time : Urgent.

For More Info Please Contact
http://fabrics.fibre2fashion.com/Twi...94&enq=8&p=199

Jute Fabric

Contact Person : Mr. Ahmad Thanveer
Ref. No. : 8157155
Products : Jute Fabric Posting
Type : Regular Offer
Posting Date : November 10, 2008
Comments : We are find manufacturer of Jute Fabric from India.
• Min Order : 20,000 Mtrs.

• Use : Bags.

• Valid Time : Urgent.

For More Info Please Contact
http://fabrics.fibre2fashion.com/Jut...55&enq=8&p=134

beg and also offers quilter Quilting 9 November 20th 06 05:34 PM
new offers woko Beads 0 October 31st 06 05:55 PM
SELLING LEADS - BUYING LEADS - FREE ADS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FREE ADS Marketplace 0 March 22nd 06 08:07 PM
Offers handmade macrame Monica Jeleriu Needlework 0 March 14th 04 02:09 PM