Ping Karen re fibromyalgia

Old November 18th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Ping Karen re fibromyalgia

On Nov 18, 3:40 pm, lucretia borgia
wrote:

I used to think that but then I bought a mattress cover that heats.
Five minutes before I go to bed I switch it on. Nice toasty bed.

But don't you have to turn it off once you get in? I wouldn't like
that and I'd be afraid to leave it on. I used to have a down mattress
cover and that was wonderful, but it makes DH too hot.

Elizabeth
Old November 19th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Nov 18, 3:31 pm, "Dawne Peterson" wrote:
Elizabeth wrote I have found that nothing beats a plain old fashioned hot water
bottle. I think I would have killed someone without mine after my
surgery last year. I sent DH home to get it after they took the hot
towels away and it made all the difference. AND you can sleep with
one (or two - I have one for my feet and one for my hands on cold
nights).

Once they were what your grannie used, now they are very much back in
style--in the stores in nice fleece covers, or knitted ones.
Environmentally friendly, and safe because they cool off during the night.
Dawne

I have a lovely flannel cover to embroider, sent to me by the Lady
Gardener. I should pull it out and work on it over my winter break.
I've already told DH that I'm taking a week to do nothing but stitch.
LOL! I'm just afraid that once it's done, I won't want to actually
use it.

Elizabeth

Ping Karen in OK? Sherry Quilting 2 May 10th 08 09:19 PM
PING: The Karen Tia Mary Needlework 7 May 4th 08 07:36 PM
ping: Karen, QoS (&T?) Rose in CA[_2_] Quilting 0 April 3rd 08 07:50 PM
Ping: Karen Sunny Quilting 2 June 5th 07 05:25 PM
Ping: Karen Sunny Quilting 0 February 16th 07 05:54 PM