For Ladybug Lovers

Old April 17th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

Default For Ladybug Lovers

Have you seen this one?

http://www.maryjanes.com/detail.cfm?ID=50881

Lucille

Old April 17th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 4/17/07 11:23 AM, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@soontobegone adelphia.net
wrote:

Have you seen this one?

http://www.maryjanes.com/detail.cfm?ID=50881

Lucille

It's very cute in "real life" - I've seen it in several shops. I think it
must've been on the auto ship from Hoffman this past month.

ellice

Old April 17th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

wrote:

Have you seen this one?

http://www.maryjanes.com/detail.cfm?ID=50881

Lucille

It's very cute in "real life" - I've seen it in several shops. I think it
must've been on the auto ship from Hoffman this past month.

ellice

Sigh - now I HAVE to get it! I was waffling because while it is ladybugs, I
really wasn't impressed