Tieing up loose ends

Old May 20th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Tieing up loose ends

I've added pictures of recently and not so recently completed projects to my
web site at http://home.comcast.net/~frugalfingers/

My monitor is acting really wonky!!!! The images look good in my graphics
program and even when printed, but some look really awful in the three browsers
I use to test the code sigh
--
another Anne, add ingers to frugalf to reply
Old May 20th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

anne wrote:
I've added pictures of recently and not so recently completed projects to my
web site at http://home.comcast.net/~frugalfingers/

My monitor is acting really wonky!!!! The images look good in my graphics
program and even when printed, but some look really awful in the three browsers
I use to test the code sigh

The images look fine to me . . . but you know the *real* colors of the
objects. Sometimes that's not possible to reproduce. I've tweaked some
of the "angel" pictures to more accurately depict the actual colors, but
sometimes that can distort other colors (if I tried to get a better blue
tone, the pinks got wonky). Sometimes you just have to settle.

Anyway, enjoy viewing your interesting and imaginative embroideries!

Dianne