Crotcheters

Old June 24th 04, 07:37 AM
Fred

Default Crotcheters

I don't even crotchet and I can tell this is out of my league!

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof".
W.I.L., "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth",
"Spirit of the Full Moon"
and "+?", "+?", "+?".

Old June 24th 04, 12:50 PM
Caryn

I don't even crotchet and I can tell this is out of my league!

Fred

It's cute, but nothing most experienced crocheters couldn't figure out without
a pattern too.

I wish her luck on ebay with it tho.

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old June 24th 04, 01:20 PM
sunflower

That was posted on another group I read Fred LOL! Can you imagine? $750K?
NOT! LOL

I mean come on the price is a little nutty isn't it? - could this be another
listing like the Prozac Barbie that was on eBay awhile ago I wonder?
(although I think that someone did end up winning the auction for the PB)

Sarah

Old June 24th 04, 01:38 PM
Lucille

I crochet Fred. I don't think I would pay $7.50 for this doll. It's not a
particularly difficult one to make. This lady must have been smoking some
interesting substance when she put this up for sale !!
Lucille

Old June 24th 04, 06:20 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

I realize we needleworkers need to charge decent prices for our goods,
but this is not quite what most of us have meant on the subject. g
Dianne