driving erratically while I was drinking, then arrested and thrown in jail after pulled over by police

Old October 18th 08, 07:14 PM posted to soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default driving erratically while I was drinking, then arrested and thrown in jail after pulled over by police

On Monday I was pulled over by the Washington, DC police and they made me
take a 'breath-a-lizer,' which I flunked. The cop said I was driving
erratically, I was drinking, and gave he me a ticket for driving while under
the influence and endangering others including my children, who were in the
car. I protested loudly, and he said if he could he'd have given me another
citation for "driving while STUPID!" That's when they came and hauled me off
to jail.

So, now, I'm going to try to get this cop fired. I'm reporting it that he
molested me and sexually abused me in public, while in the process of
stopping and citing me, and I'm also coaching my children to say all this in
front of an attorney or a judge. That will teach any Washington DC cops to
pull me over! I'm going to be the next Irish/Jew-convert Rodney King.

See you in the news; soon I won't have to be sewing muu-muus for a living.

Susan

Old October 19th 08, 03:21 AM posted to soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
B.H. Cramer[_2_]

" wrote in message

[...]

Such a living already. Have you replaced your holocausted 32 year old car
yet?

Susan

Old October 19th 08, 04:34 AM posted to soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Elizabeth Buckwalter

" wrote in message

[...]

This can't be Susan Cohen. It's much too well created to be her.

Old October 19th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

Deborah, you might want to alert her - the scumwads are at it again.

Susan

From: "Elizabeth Buckwalter"
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.crafts.t extiles.sewing
Subject: driving erratically while I was drinking, then arrested and
thrown in jail after pulled over by police
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 13:34:37 +1000

Old October 19th 08, 07:14 AM posted to soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Peace Power

Default Deborah Sharavi's Swastika Axe

On Oct 18, 8:34*pm, "Elizabeth Buckwalter"
wrote:
Hilarious!
The sharavi thing is back posting as: "Elizabeth Buckwalter"!

Since Arial Sharon, the Butcher of Beirut is in a coma,
Deborah Sharavi must be using his swastika axe to kill
Palestinian children with for her "recipe":
http://aliyaallzionists.files.wordpr...-children..jpg

This Is How Violent Zionists A Zionist, Cannibalistic “Recipe”:
http://aliyaallzionists.wordpress.co...stic-recipe-2/

Deborah Sharavi Oct 11 2004, 11:32 pm

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:17:58 +0200, “Heinrich”
wrote:
As usual, you left out the part about the IDF
eating their palestinian prey after they kill them.
It’s the reason the dead palestinian numbers
are so low and the missing count is so high.

Nonsense. Pallies haul them away to their top restaurants.

Cider-Braised Palestinian Kid

8 small sage leaves
1 Palestinian Kid (can substitute pork, rattlesnake, or vulture)
2 Tbsp. chicken fat
1 medium onion, chopped coarsely
1 carrot, chopped coarsely
1 small turnip, chopped coarsely
2 cups apple cider or apple juice
1 bouquet garni made by tying together
3 sprigs of parsley, 2 sprigs of thyme and 1/2 bay leaf
1/4 cup parsley, chopped

Divide the sage leaves into equal portions
and dress the kid.
In a large flameproof casserole,
melt the fat over a high flame.
Brown the kid in the melted fat,
and then remove and reduce the flame.
Add the onion, carrot and turnip,
cover and let simmer for an hour.
Place the kid on vegetables and pour on the cider.
Bring to a boil, add the bouquet garni,
cover and transfer to a medium oven for 2 hours.
Remove the kid from the casserole
and set aside to keep warm.
Strain the liquids in the casserole,
pressing down on the vegetables
to squeeze out the liquids.
Place the kid on a warmed serving platter,
pour over some of the juices
and sprinkle with the parsley.
Serve the remaining juices separately.

Serves lots of Pallies.

Deborah

http://tinyurl.com/ddkek (8th post)

http://aliyaallzionists.wordpress.co...stic-recipe-2/

http://jewsdisgustedbyzionism.blogsp...stika-axe.html

http://fourthreichisrael.wordpress.c...listic-recipe/

http://letthewhitedovesing.wordpress...stic-“recipe”/

http://sharavidoyouenjoybeingacannibal.blogspot.com/

http://sharavidoyouenjoybeingacannib...132-pm-on.html

http://sharavidoyouenjoybeingacannib...ne-is-it..html

http://sharavidoyouenjoybeingacannib...ecipe-for.html

http://jewsdisgustedbyzionism.blogspot.com/

http://jewsdisgustedbyzionism.blogsp...one-is-it.html

http://jewsdisgustedbyzionism.blogsp...ecipe-for.html

http://angelesdeesse.spaces.live.com/

http://chitchatzionist.blogspot.com/...re-insane.html

http://tinyurl.com/55vesj

http://fourthreichisrael.blogspot.com/

http://fourthreichisrael.blogspot.co...ibalistic.html

http://fourthreichisrael.blogspot.co...ecipe-for.html

http://fourthreichisrael.blogspot.co...one-is-it.html

http://zionismequalsapartheid.ning.c...68%3ATopic%3A9

http://tinyurl.com/5opr8l

http://canadiansforpalestine.ning.co...3ATopic%3A1564

http://fourthreichisrael.ning.com/fo...6%3ATopic%3A11

http://tinyurl.com/5fdcan

http://madalenalobaotellosnetwork2.n...ATopic%3A14587

http://chitchatzionist.blogspot.com/...re-insane.html

http://www.xanga.com/letthewhitedovesing

Old October 20th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Deb Nyob

wrote in message
Deborah, you might want to alert her - the scumwads are at it again.

Yes I know, Susan. You never shut up.

From: "Elizabeth Buckwalter"
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 13:34:37 +1000

Old October 20th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 20-Oct-2008, "Deb Nyob" wrote:

wrote in message
Deborah, you might want to alert her - the scumwads are at it again.

Yes I know, Susan

It would be one of the few things you DO know, KKKramer.

Susan
Old October 21st 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Kosher Cunny

wrote in message

On 20-Oct-2008, "Deb Nyob" wrote:

wrote in message
Deborah, you might want to alert her - the scumwads are at it again.

Yes I know, Susan

It would be one of the few things you DO know, KKKramer.

Susan

So then, Suzy Screeching KKKohen admits it, this is her forte... from her
"masters degree" she must have out-screeched the politicals. by far better
than she...

KC