What was Ravensdale like??

Old September 25th 03, 12:43 AM
Sherry Bailey

Default What was Ravensdale like??

Hi all. Well, since I had to miss Ravensdale, I would like to hear
followups! I looked around a bit and didn't see much here, unless I
missed it. (I just started scanning the group again quite recently...)

What new techniques did you all learn? (Just a brief description, not
the "secret details")

What goodies were in the free samples bags this year? (I might want
to go buy myself a set and pretend I was there!)

What was the best part and the worst part for everyone?

Come on, tell!!!

Thanks! (she said wistfully...)

Sherry Bailey
The (sort of) gainfully employed Librarian
Old September 25th 03, 02:25 AM
Artist3027

I agree, Sherry!

I also had to miss Ravensdale this year, so give us the skinny!!! Give it up,
all you people who were lucky enough to attend.

Kellie

Old September 25th 03, 03:04 AM
Jayzor

Pictures and a lot of comments are found via this webpage:

http://www.nwpcg.org/ravensdale/

jayne

Old September 25th 03, 05:48 PM
DianeGlassAttic

. . . http://www.nwpcg.org/ravensdale/ . .

That page now primarily gives a link to the delphiforum message board for
Ravensdale2003 :
http://forums.delphiforums.com/ravensdale2003/start

(If you're not a member of delphiforums, you can always click the option for
entering as a "Guest," though you won't be able to respond.)

There were other photos in the delphiforum for PolymerClayCentral's message
board as well:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/polymerclay/start

You'd have to do a search for the Ravensdale ones there though...
Their basic search didn't seem to work for "Ravensdale" but if you choose the
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mai...ag=polymerclay
and enter the word Ravensdale and change the date to Two Months back, you'll
see a big list come up. Check the dates of the threads to see which ones were
*after* Ravensdale.

HTH,

Diane B.
http://glassattic.com --polymer clay "encyclopedia"

E-mail: (don't use AOL address)
Old September 25th 03, 06:07 PM
Kellie Robinson

hi sherry! I have a few photos on my site, mostly of PCC friends, but you
might enjoy looking around:

http://www.kelliesklay.com/ravensdale03.html
http://www.kelliesklay.com/more_ravensdale03.html

and welcome back! it has been a very long time since I have seen you around
here~

kellie
www.kelliesklay.com