Source for Pierced to Clip Earring Converters?

Old February 24th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Norm Dresner

Default Source for Pierced to Clip Earring Converters?

My wife has refused to get her ears pierced for several decades and I want
to buy some earrings to which I'll add personal features. But the base
stuff is only available with posts. I know there are suppliers of the
converters but I'm not able to find any.
URLs appreciated.
TIA
Norm

Old February 25th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Sterling

From a google search:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100... &btnG=Search

Old March 17th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
[email protected]

On Feb 24, 10:09 pm, "Sterling" wrote:
From a google search:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100...arring+convert...

"Norm Dresner" wrote in message

My wife has refused to get her ears pierced for several decades and I want
to buy some earrings to which I'll add personal features. But the base
stuff is only available with posts. I know there are suppliers of the
converters but I'm not able to find any.
URLs appreciated.
TIA
Norm

Norm:

You may want to try Stuller and Rio Grande.

Russ
http://mulloysjewelry.com