Has this ever happened to you?

Old August 24th 03, 03:03 AM
Maureen Wozniak

Default Has this ever happened to you?

Boy, have I done it now.! I've fallen in love with EQ5 for designing,
so I bought the Spring 2003 version of Stash. I've got a couple of baby
quilts to make, so the other night I sat down and did some designing.
One of the fabrics I put into this quilt came from Stash. It's from
Timeless Treasure Rose Arbor collection, the little checks in red and
white. I love that quilt with that fabric in it! I must have it for
that quilt!

And I cannot find it! I've done many internet searches this week and
have found the fabric in blue and white, but no red and white. Anyone
have any ideas? Help!

Maureen

Old August 24th 03, 12:43 PM
CHARLES MURPHY

Yes, welcome to the world of obsession! ave you tried
www.missingfabrics.com or not quite to desperation yet?

--
Mauvice in Central WI USA

Old August 24th 03, 08:59 PM
CNYstitcher

Is this the fabric you are looking for??

http://www.ttfabrics.com/enlarge.cfm...91&fabric=2274

Old August 25th 03, 12:45 AM
CNYstitcher

okay, think I found the blue version. When I am bored, I do web
searches on random things, so I will do some looking for you, okay?

Larisa

Maureen Wozniak wrote:

Nope. But it's cute.