TIDBITS 10/19/03

Old October 20th 03, 01:41 AM
Benjamin Mark

Default TIDBITS 10/19/03

If any of you want Tidbits emailed directly, let me know and
I'll take care of it. Additionally, if you have friends who you
think would enjoy Tidbits, please make them aware of us...and
help me increase my circulation. URL (http://www.tyler-adam.com)

======================================

If you're interested in marketing on the Internet, you
need to listen to The Web Doctor(sm) on Sunday evenings
7pm Central on KOMA AM-1520 or see the show live at
http://www.thwebdoc.net. Call in and ask questions or have
your site reviewed on the air.

=======================================

The British Soldier

In all the time I've done Tidbits ... I've never found a piece
of jewelry that brings with it absolutely no available information.
However ... after an exhaustive search spanning many years ... I
have finally found what I have been looking for. Ignorance!...
complete and total.

Ah ... what heady excitement pervades the soul at the very
thought of existing in an intellectual void. How much more
can a person ask for in life? We are living in a time that can
boast the advantage of the incessant bombardment of
intellectual trivia as well as important and highly informative
stuff. But how many of you out there can brag with absolute
certainty and pride ... chanting to the world while holding your
head up high ... I know nothing.

Well folks ... I can ... and I do. Let me tell you about my British
soldier. I have in my library scads and scads of books and magazines
about jewelry and its attendant gemstones. I have a friend who
collects these things and every once in a while dumps a few dozen mags
in my lap. For you, he says. For whatever it is you use them for. He
doesn't know and he couldn't care less.

In one of these magazines is a British Soldier. It may be a brooch.
It may be a statuette. I do not know and I'm proud of it. The overleaf
describing our little English chap is missing. He's probably made of
gold ... 14 karat or 18 karat ... I know not which. His flag and
draping seems to contain calibré rubies and sapphires and emeralds.
But I can't be sure. His hat ... perhaps it's sapphire. His belts ...
surely diamonds. His purpose ... like his decorations ... a total
mystery. I am intoxicated with the excitement of my ignorance. To
experience this in these times is truly amazing. I would venture to
say there is not one reader out there who could claim with pride total
ignorance on a topic.

I stand alone ... and proud. I know nothing about my Brit dear
readers. I know zip and zero and even less than that. Of course ...
for those who might at this point want to call me a dunderhead ... to
you I say ... yeah ... but I know what he looks like. So ... if you
want to see this very handsome (golden?) British soldier laden with
gems ... go take a look. But don't ask me anything about him ... for I
know not diddly-squat.

For those of you who are new to this thing called Tidbits...may I
direct you to my home page at www.tyler-adam.com where you will scroll
down the left side menu till you get to the area that says Tidbits
Graphics ... and then click on the link that says: Brit ... where
you'll see an image of a soldier of mystery.

And there ya have it.
That's it for this week folks.
Catch you all next week.
Benjamin Mark

All issues of Tidbits are copyrighted and available from our home
page. All rights reserved.
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE E-MAIL NEWSLETTER: TIDBITS
Available From Our Home Page At:
http://www.tyler-adam.com
Any Day-Gifts Galore-Visit Tyler-Adam Corp.
--Browse the vast resources of TAC-Bourse--
--Our Diamond Search Engine--
TYLER-ADAM CORP.--Jewelry Manufacturers
Tel: 1-800-20-TYLER
E-Mail to:

TIDBITS 10/24/04 Benjamin Mark Marketplace 0 October 24th 04 09:28 PM
TIDBITS 10/24/04 Benjamin Mark Beads 0 October 24th 04 09:27 PM
TIDBITS 10/19/03 Benjamin Mark Jewelry 0 October 20th 03 02:02 AM
TIDBITS 10/19/03 Benjamin Mark Marketplace 0 October 20th 03 01:41 AM
TIDBITS 10/19/03 Benjamin Mark Beads 0 October 20th 03 01:40 AM