Jigsaw Puzzle Quilt

Old May 5th 04, 03:57 PM
Debbi

Default Jigsaw Puzzle Quilt

Does anyone know which store has the Jigsaw Puzzle quilt pattern? I am
starting to collect the fabrics for my nephews, but need the pattern to
figure out what to do with all the fabrics!

Thanks

Debbi in SO CA

Old May 5th 04, 04:21 PM
georg

Debbi wrote:

Does anyone know which store has the Jigsaw Puzzle quilt pattern? I am
starting to collect the fabrics for my nephews, but need the pattern to
figure out what to do with all the fabrics!

Think piecing like a 9-patch, only the top center piece of the top row
is the color of the block above, the left center piece is the color of
the block to the left, the right center piece is the color of the block
to the right, and the bottom center piece is the color of the block to
the bottom. Well, actually, you should decide which two sides will be
changing colors. (top and left always, or vert and horiz in alternating
blocks)

Draft it out on graph paper to help you remember what goes where.

-georg

Old May 5th 04, 04:24 PM
Diana Curtis

Hi Debbi,
I went to Google and put the words jigsaw puzzle quilt in the search box
and came up with oodles of hits. Some appeared to be free. Perhaps one of
those would suit your needs?
Diana

Old May 5th 04, 04:31 PM

I got a copy from The Virginia Quilter (www.virginiaquilter.com) for $7.50
US.

--
Anne in (Nor)CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl

Debbi wrote:

Does anyone know which store has the Jigsaw Puzzle quilt pattern? I am
starting to collect the fabrics for my nephews, but need the pattern to
figure out what to do with all the fabrics!

Thanks

Debbi in SO CA

remove NOSPAM to reply
Old May 5th 04, 04:36 PM
Diana Curtis

This is the kind of quilt where a design wall would be a major help. After
you graph the design and choose the fabric then placing them, already cut,
on the wall, would keep mistakes to a minimum.
Dont have a design wall? A piece of flannel tacked to the wall would work.
Diana

Old May 5th 04, 07:22 PM
Mosiacquilter

Mary, can you remember the page reference for it ? I'm on the verge of
sending for the pattern from Bighorn quilters but I'm always up to save
cash.

Sue

"Mary in Oregon" wrote in message

I got it online.

Old May 5th 04, 07:54 PM
BarbQuilts

What a cute quilt! I hadn't seen that pattern before. What size are the
blocks usually made?

It also comes up at www.quilterswarehouse.com

--
BarbQuilts
take out the Cat to reply

news

"Debbi" wrote in message
Does anyone know which store has the Jigsaw Puzzle quilt pattern? I am
starting to collect the fabrics for my nephews, but need the pattern to
figure out what to do with all the fabrics!

Thanks

Debbi in SO CA

Janet's Fire {{{Quilt}}} Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 3 May 3rd 04 07:39 PM
Puzzle Quilt Feedback Mardi Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 01:35 PM
De-lurk, vintage quilt tops, and an idea Debra Quilting 7 January 15th 04 04:58 AM
My first "real" Quilt -- LOL Kathy in CA Quilting 2 August 12th 03 10:28 PM