A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Quilting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Pattern help needeed

Old July 12th 12, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Steven Alaska
external usenet poster

Default Pattern help needeed

Hi everyone

I'm at mom's and we're having a quilting good time. The only problem is we've frun across the fabric and template for a quilt and can't find the pattern. Anyone heard of the Caribbean Star Wallhanging Kit from Nancy's Notions. That is the pattern we are looking for. Any help would be appreciated..

Steven
Alaska

Ads
Old July 14th 12, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.
external usenet poster

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 4:25:27 PM UTC-5, Steven Alaska wrote:
Hi everyone

I'm at mom's and we're having a quilting good time. The only problem is we've frun across the fabric and template for a quilt and can't find the pattern. Anyone heard of the Caribbean Star Wallhanging Kit from Nancy's Notions. That is the pattern we are looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

Steven
Alaska

Steve is this what you ar looking for http://www.licketystitchquilts.com/s...-sku-HL002.htm

Kate T. South Mississippi
Old July 16th 12, 12:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Steven Alaska
external usenet poster

Hi Kate

This is what I have been able to find as well. I don't think it is. What she has, has a template that is to be used.

My sister told me where she collected all of Mom's patterns so I think that tomorrow I will sit down on the floor and pull them all out and go through them and see if I can find the pattern, and actually a few others, for some other projects that are in labled bags, but without patterns.

Should be a challenging project. Our mission this week is to finish many UFOs. We shall see.

Thanks for checking.

Steven
Alaska

On Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:28:45 AM UTC-4, Kate T. wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2012 4:25:27 PM UTC-5, Steven Alaska wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I'm at mom's and we're having a quilting good time. The only problem is we've frun across the fabric and template for a quilt and can't find the pattern. Anyone heard of the Caribbean Star Wallhanging Kit from Nancy's Notions. That is the pattern we are looking for. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Steven
> Alaska

Steve is this what you ar looking for http://www.licketystitchquilts.com/s...-sku-HL002.htm

Kate T. South Mississippi