LQS

Old June 16th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Default LQS

After 5 years and 9 months of drought conditions, are far as quilting
is concerned, I found a brand new LQS in this area of Mississippi.
Its a very small shop, BUT, they have all the goodies, fabric,
thread,batting, patterns, and...... classes. WHOOPPIEEEEEE. It
opened just a couple weeks ago. I can't believe it, I don't have to
travel 60 miles or more to buy quilting goodies, just 3. Its called
Shea Marie Fabrics. Happy Dancing, La, La,La.

Kate T. South Mississippi
Old June 16th 11, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

That is wonderful. I am so glad for you and your neighbor quilters.
Good luck to the owner I hope the shop does very well.
Taria

"Kate T." wrote in message

After 5 years and 9 months of drought conditions, are far as quilting
is concerned, I found a brand new LQS in this area of Mississippi.
Its a very small shop, BUT, they have all the goodies, fabric,
thread,batting, patterns, and...... classes. WHOOPPIEEEEEE. It
opened just a couple weeks ago. I can't believe it, I don't have to
travel 60 miles or more to buy quilting goodies, just 3. Its called
Shea Marie Fabrics. Happy Dancing, La, La,La.

Kate T. South Mississippi

New LQS in the UK Lizzy Taylor Quilting 0 October 24th 10 04:13 PM
Another LQS Gone Debbi[_2_] Quilting 4 October 20th 10 05:16 PM
another lqs goes maryd[_3_] Quilting 1 August 7th 08 03:50 PM
OT - Not so LQS Sharon Harper Quilting 1 June 21st 06 08:27 AM
non LQS The Laws Quilting 5 April 1st 04 08:13 PM