Polly Ester

Old August 30th 12, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Default Polly Ester

The news has just issued a mandatory evacuation for the area where Polly lives. Apparently some flood gates are being opened and her area could get flooded. The news is reporting that the water levels could rise 7 to 8 feet.. Prayers going your way Polly.

Kate T. South Mississippi
Old August 30th 12, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Prayers and hoping for the best possible turn-out for the whole extended Esther family.

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.- expecting heavy rain and winds tomorrow

Old August 30th 12, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

On 30/08/2012 11:07 AM, Sandy Foster wrote:
In article ,
"Kate T." wrote:

The news has just issued a mandatory evacuation for the area where Polly
lives. Apparently some flood gates are being opened and her area could get
flooded. The news is reporting that the water levels could rise 7 to 8 feet.
Prayers going your way Polly.

Kate T. South Mississippi

Hoping for the best ....

I'll second this this. Good luck Polly!
Allison
Old August 30th 12, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Thanks for letting us know, Kate. Perhaps it will not turn out as bad
as they fear. Prayers for the well-being of Polly and Mr Esther, plus
Yogi and any of her family nearby. She has many friends and neighbours,
so they should be included too I'm sure.
..
In message , Kate
T. writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old August 30th 12, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Good luck for tomorrow Leslie. Hope it's not too awfully bad.
Take care of you and all the furbabies.
..
In message ,
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. writes

Old August 30th 12, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

The area affected by opening the floodgates is not ours. It is our
daughter's, however. Their home is about 20 feet above ground though. It's
a "can't get out, can't get in" sort of situation. I am being very careful
not to run with scissors. If I cut myself, Mr. Esther will have to sew me
back together. Polly

Old August 30th 12, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

glad you and the family are safe. you have all been on our minds all day.
be careful with those scissors for goodness sake!
taria

Old August 31st 12, 01:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak[_2_]

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:10:24 -0500, Kate T. wrote
(in article ):

The news has just issued a mandatory evacuation for the area where Polly
lives. Apparently some flood gates are being opened and her area could get
flooded. The news is reporting that the water levels could rise 7 to 8 feet.

Prayers going your way Polly.

Kate T. South Mississippi

Praying hard for you Polly. Stay safe.

Maureen

Old September 5th 12, 02:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

I know I'm late coming in...but I hope y'all weathered the storm ok. I did think about you and prayed for you, Polly!! Mr. Esther too.
Now...about those scissors.....

Attn: Polly Ester - kiddies thank you for the squishie! witchystitcher Quilting 2 February 10th 07 02:35 PM
For Polly Debra Quilting 0 January 14th 07 04:22 AM
Polly maryd Quilting 17 May 18th 06 11:13 PM
oh Polly... Peggy Beads 54 March 2nd 05 10:16 PM
for Polly Ester QuiltShopHopper Quilting 3 March 28th 04 04:50 AM