A Winner in Paducah!

Old April 27th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Default A Winner in Paducah!

Unbelievably beautiful. I can never understand how anyone can imagine
such a complex design. Inspirational.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

On 27/04/2011 17:31, Louise in Iowa wrote:
Yes, it will be raffled during our show in September. The ladies
designed the quilt themselves using EQ7 - and they told us they didn't
copyright it, so if you want to make one like it, feel free to do so!

I fell in love with it when I first saw it, and was so excited to learn
it was accepted into Paducah. Then when it received an award - well, WOW!

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

On 4/27/2011 8:00 AM, Sartorresartus wrote:
That is just beautiful, Louise. What a lot of work. The colours and
the quilting are spectacular.

I hope it is appreciated when you raffle it. (Is that what you are
going to do?)

Congratulations
Nel
(Gadget Queen)

Old April 27th 11, 10:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Now that quilt is jaw dropping beautiful. Glad to see it won.

Kate T. South Mississippi
Old April 28th 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

I can see why -- it's GORGEOUS! Well done and congratulations to the
guild!

-Irene

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:42:02 -0500, Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom wrote:

No, not me! But our guild's raffle quilt is! It took 3rd in its
category. Isn't it cool?
http://www.americanquilter.com/image...inners/502.jpg

Old April 28th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

category. Isn't it cool?http://www.americanquilter.com/image...ducah/2011/win...
--
Louise in Iowahttp://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

I noticed that when I scanned the winner's list! Congratulations to
you all! That's an awesome quilt!! Has it already been raffled?
Kathyl

Old April 28th 11, 02:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

I'll ask. All three of the ladies involved are in Paducah now, so I
probably won't know anything until early next week, but as soon as I
hear, I'll get back to you.

Old April 29th 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
EstelleUK

That is just beautiful.

--http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old April 30th 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Winners in Paducah!

Howdy!

Mo

http://www.americanquilter.com/shows...lt_contest/qui
lt_winners.php

or: http://tinyurl.com/6fuf78p

Congrats to everyone! (including #502)

I esp. love the way they showcase HANDquilting. ;-)

R/Sandy

On 4/27/11 11:01 AM, in article ,
"Roberta" Roberta@Home wrote:

Wow, that's lovely! I really like the quilting too!
Roberta in D

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:42:02 -0500, Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom wrote:

No, not me! But our guild's raffle quilt is! It took 3rd in its
category. Isn't it cool?
http://www.americanquilter.com/image...11/winners/502
.jpg

AD: We Have A Winner! Elli Rubberstamps 0 January 3rd 07 08:28 PM
I'm a winner?? Kate Dicey Quilting 12 December 10th 04 01:48 AM
And the winner is...... Diana Curtis Quilting 15 September 7th 04 01:17 AM
And the winner is... Pam Beads 0 May 1st 04 12:51 AM
We Have a Winner!!! Diana Curtis Quilting 25 April 5th 04 03:13 PM