to CNYStitcher and others with , erm, special kids....

Old September 9th 04, 03:49 AM
Kellie J. Berger

Default to CNYStitcher and others with , erm, special kids....

please read this poem and give yourself a hug!!!
http://www.listen-up.org/edu/holland.htm

it helped me many many times with the girls' hearing loss and all the kids'
food allergies. In the beginning of all this there were many days i really
needed it! Still are sometimes.

oh... and read your travel guides well and ask lots of ??s It is your
RIGHT and your job! Don't let any doctor or professional convince you
otherwise.

-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos

Old September 9th 04, 05:13 AM
muse9

That is beautiful Kellie, thank you so much for sharing. I've saved it to
share with others.

Bonnie

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

om...

Old September 9th 04, 05:23 AM
-=- Jennie-=-

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 02:49:06 GMT, "Kellie J. Berger"
wrote:

please read this poem and give yourself a hug!!!
http://www.listen-up.org/edu/holland.htm

what a beautiful way to voice the hardest of imaginings (for most of
us) Italy may be flash and funky but Holland has a charm and beauty
beyond that.
Jennie
Old September 9th 04, 06:19 AM
Joanna

After raising a FAE child this is EXACTLY how I feel. Some days you
spend mourning Italy and hating the fact that you can't go and other
days you love holland so much Italy isn't even a though.
Thanx to who ever shared this.
Joanna

please read this poem and give yourself a hug!!!
http://www.listen-up.org/edu/holland.htm

--
Remove Quilt to reply

Old September 9th 04, 07:58 AM
Patti

Hullo Kellie
Thank you for sharing this piece.
It isn't just for 'special children' that it can be helpful. So many
truths ... I've printed it out to read again and again.
..
In article , Kellie J.
Berger writes
please read this poem and give yourself a hug!!!
http://www.listen-up.org/edu/holland.htm

it helped me many many times with the girls' hearing loss and all the kids'
food allergies. In the beginning of all this there were many days i really
needed it! Still are sometimes.

oh... and read your travel guides well and ask lots of ??s It is your
RIGHT and your job! Don't let any doctor or professional convince you
otherwise.

-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 9th 04, 09:25 PM
Marilyn

I have tried all day to get this to come up on my screen and it just
won't work. I have tried using IE and mozilla foxfire to no avail.
Could someone email me the contents of the poem at msbubbles at
cheerful dot com

Thanks.

Old September 10th 04, 10:04 PM
Judy Kerr

Oh, that is so, so lovely. I'm glad I have a box of tissues next to the pc!
--
Judy in UK

Remove NOSPAM to reply