[AD] New at Trash City: Hebrew Letters, Pendulums, Bead Stoppers + Happy New Year!

Old January 2nd 05, 10:30 PM
Trashcitybeads

Default [AD] New at Trash City: Hebrew Letters, Pendulums, Bead Stoppers + Happy New Year!

[whisper]Happy New Year!

Thought we'd best say it a little quietly, in case any of you were still
suffering from the after-effects of the festive season. Know a major resolution
for 2005 will be to try and lose the inches packed on during the past couple of
weeks of slothly gluttony. [The Christmas tree currently occupies the space
normally filled by the exercise bike. That's our excuse, and we're sticking to
it!]

However, in between picking at leftovers, we actually sat down and dented the
pile of new stuff which has been accumulating here. Okay, it didn't take long
before we decided to go and watch "Miracle on 34th Street" for the
eight-millionth time instead, but a small dent in the pile was duly created. So
here's some info on the latest arrivals at Trash City!

*** PENDULUMS ***
http://www.trashcity.com/clearquartzpoints.htm
Pendula? Pendulii? Whatever the name for more than one pendulum is, we've got
'em! Pendulum dowsing has been around for millenia, and can supposedly be used
to answer questions, find minerals on maps, etc. We're open-minded about this
(Chris reads her horoscope!), but these look very cool, regardless of whether
you believe. Available in four stones (Clear + Rose Quartz, Amethyst and
Sodalite), each comes with a silver chain. Only $4.50 each, but remember us if
you strike oil. :-)

*** BEAD STOPPERS ***
http://www.trashcity.com/beadingsilk.htm [about half-way down the page!]
One of those genius inventions, like White-out or the paper-clip, that you
wonder why no-one thought of it before. Simply squeeze the bead stopper end
loops together to separate the coils, then clip to the end of your strand while
beading. No more accidental spills! No more beads falling off the strand! No
more need to keep your strand attached to a bulky spool, or use messy, sticky
tape! Woo-hoo! Your life will never be the same again!

*** GLASS FRUIT CHARMS ***
http://www.trashcity.com/glasscharms.htm [at the bottom]
We've added a couple of new varieties to the salad bar at Trash City. ;-)
Clusters of grapes are now available (so don't "wine" about
it...geddit..."wine"?) and so is something that might be an apple, or a tomato.
We're not quite sure. It's a luscious red color, and so would probably work
either way, but without some ranch dressing and a peeler, we can't be certain.
That brings to thirteen the different styles available, enough for an entire
buffet!

*** HEBREW LETTER BLOCKS ***
http://www.trashcity.com/silvercharms.htm
Proof of the power of consumer demand! One of the most frequently requested
items here at Trash City is the Hebrew version of our popular letter blocks.
Finally, these are now available in the entire Hebrew alphabet, though we
aren't certain yet which letters are the most popular (being honest, our
knowledge of the language stops at the deli counter!), so buy now while stocks
last.

Of course, all our usual cool stuff is still available. The latest arrivals may
be found he
http://www.trashcity.com/weeklyflyer.htm
or just go to www.trashcity.com and browse from there. We'd like to wish
everybody a happy, prosperous and SAFE 2005, and may the year bring you
everything you want!
Thanks for reading!
Chris + Jim = Trash City
www.trashcity.com