Hi I'm new (used to belong a long time ago) introduction

Old July 23rd 03, 02:21 PM
Meam

Default Hi I'm new (used to belong a long time ago) introduction

The Noble Craftsman in located in what used to be 'The Bourse Shops'.
At the end of Greentree Road, turn right. At the first light (I think),
turn left, go up the hill; and take first left. The shop in between an
Indian grocer's and a Thai (?) restaurant.
Does it sound as if I know the place? I have shopped at the Craftsman
for as long as it has been in business. I have always been a very
satisfied customer.

Owlfriend wrote:
Dear EJ,

Glad I could help. It is a lovely stitch shop and although I have not been
there for awhile (quite a drive for me and they aren't usually open when I
can get out towards Greentree) I still see their ads in stitching magazines,
so I'm pretty sure they are still open

Hugs,
Owlfriend
"EJ" wrote in message
.. .

In article ,

says...

Oh, if any of you are ever in Pittsburgh there is a lovely privately

owned

embroidery and cross stitch store right outside the city on the west side
(take the Greentree exit shortly after the Ft. Pitt tunnel outbound)

called

"The Noble Craftsman". I haven't been there recently due to no time to
stitch or take classes recently, but I learned some great sampler stitches
there and loved the classes they offered and they have everything you

would

ever need for your stitching desires (only a couple kits, everything else

is

patterns only and all things needed for them) and if they don't have
something if they can order it for you from one of their distributors,

they

will. The owner is really a wonderful woman, she really was a great

teacher

too!

Well Hello
I actually live in Pittsburgh I'm not familiar with at particular

shop but I'll keep

it in mind Thanks for the tip

EJ

Tucson 2005 - VERY long! Mj Beads 5 February 8th 05 06:17 AM
OT - Hey! I'm back (long) Helen C Beads 8 July 18th 04 10:38 PM
Hi! Long time, no "see"! Shelby Beads 12 April 26th 04 11:12 PM
My Kids (long and not at all happy) Regina Beads 1 July 10th 03 08:32 PM