Thunderbird ng reader question

Old April 21st 15, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman

Default Thunderbird ng reader question

How do I "mark all as read"? Also, how do I add a signature? TIA!

Whahoo!
Dreamweaver

Old April 21st 15, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 21/04/2015 16:25, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
How do I "mark all as read"? Also, how do I add a signature? TIA!

Whahoo!
Dreamweaver

Hi Dreamweaver,

I am guessing you have joined us via Thunderbird :-)

To mark all read - right click on rctq in the left hand pane of the
window and select "mark newsgroup read". For a sig - click on
news.aioe.org in the LH pane and select "settings", then in the popup
window there should be a space for you to type your sig details or you
can tick a box if you want to load your sig from a separate text file.

HTH

Lizzy

Old April 22nd 15, 03:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

On 4/21/2015 3:25 PM, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
How do I "mark all as read"? Also, how do I add a signature? TIA!

Whahoo!
Dreamweaver

On the "Message" menu there is an option to "Mark"; that takes to a
sub-menu with an option for "all read". You can add signature text in
your account settings.

Julia in MN

Old April 22nd 15, 04:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman

On 4/21/2015 5:39 PM, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
On 21/04/2015 16:25, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
How do I "mark all as read"? Also, how do I add a signature? TIA!

Whahoo!
Dreamweaver

Hi Dreamweaver,

I am guessing you have joined us via Thunderbird :-)

To mark all read - right click on rctq in the left hand pane of the
window and select "mark newsgroup read". For a sig - click on
news.aioe.org in the LH pane and select "settings", then in the popup
window there should be a space for you to type your sig details or you
can tick a box if you want to load your sig from a separate text file.

HTH

Lizzy

TESTING

--
Whahoo!
Dreamweaver
Old April 22nd 15, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman

On 4/22/2015 10:46 AM, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
On 4/21/2015 5:39 PM, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
On 21/04/2015 16:25, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
How do I "mark all as read"? Also, how do I add a signature? TIA!

Whahoo!
Dreamweaver

Hi Dreamweaver,

I am guessing you have joined us via Thunderbird :-)

To mark all read - right click on rctq in the left hand pane of the
window and select "mark newsgroup read". For a sig - click on
news.aioe.org in the LH pane and select "settings", then in the popup
window there should be a space for you to type your sig details or you
can tick a box if you want to load your sig from a separate text file.

HTH

Lizzy

TESTING

Okay, that worrked, but I had to pick "NG" and cut and pastex the ng
name. What am I missing?

--
Whahoo!
Dreamweaver