A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Quilting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Looking for former RCTQ member

Old February 26th 15, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
susan price
external usenet poster

Default Looking for former RCTQ member

I was part of this news group for a long time but didn't switch over to Facebook like many of the members. Chat on Google was almost eliminated so I stopped reading. I do miss my many friends from this group. My Jo Morton group had also declined as members moved to other forms of media but has revived in the last few months. thought I would check-in with this group to see if a similar revival has occurred. How many of the old gang are still around? I would especially like to locate one former member. I can remember every thing about her but her name! She lived west of the Mississippi, was a wonderful graphic artist, had several young children who are probably in college by now, and was thinking about going back to work. She helped me by drawing quilt patterns of antique quilts that had been donated to sell as a fund raiser. I am in the process of publishing patterns from my own antique quilt collection and would love to hire her to do the artwork. I can't find anyone locally who does nearly as good a job as this RCTQ member did on the charity work. Can anyone give me a lead as to who this graphic artist is and how I locate her. I've search all my records from the time of the charity event but can not find her name. Please email any information to me at Susan at slpdesigns dot Com. Thanks.

Susan Price
Ads
Old February 26th 15, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_4_]
external usenet poster

Hi, Susan. Nice to see you again. I did switch over to FB for a while,
but recently decided to leave that group.

Sorry I can't help you identify the person you're looking for, but
hopefully somebody will have a better memory than I do!

Louise in Iowa

On 2/26/2015 7:44 AM, susan price wrote:
I was part of this news group for a long time but didn't switch over to Facebook like many of the members. Chat on Google was almost eliminated so I stopped reading. I do miss my many friends from this group. My Jo Morton group had also declined as members moved to other forms of media but has revived in the last few months. thought I would check-in with this group to see if a similar revival has occurred. How many of the old gang are still around? I would especially like to locate one former member. I can remember every thing about her but her name! She lived west of the Mississippi, was a wonderful graphic artist, had several young children who are probably in college by now, and was thinking about going back to work. She helped me by drawing quilt patterns of antique quilts that had been donated to sell as a fund raiser. I am in the process of publishing patterns from my own antique quilt collection and would love to hire her to do the artwork. I can't find anyone locally who d

oes nearly as good a job as this RCTQ member did on the charity work. Can anyone give me a lead as to who this graphic artist is and how I locate her. I've search all my records from the time of the charity event but can not find her name. Please email any information to me at Susan at slpdesigns dot Com. Thanks.

Susan Price

Old February 27th 15, 04:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:45:01 AM UTC+11, susan price wrote:
I was part of this news group for a long time but didn't switch over to Facebook like many of the members. Chat on Google was almost eliminated so I stopped reading. I do miss my many friends from this group. My Jo Morton group had also declined as members moved to other forms of media but has revived in the last few months. thought I would check-in with this group to see if a similar revival has occurred. How many of the old gang are still around? I would especially like to locate one former member. I can remember every thing about her but her name! She lived west of the Mississippi, was a wonderful graphic artist, had several young children who are probably in college by now, and was thinking about going back to work. She helped me by drawing quilt patterns of antique quilts that had been donated to sell as a fund raiser. I am in the process of publishing patterns from my own antique quilt collection and would love to hire her to do the artwork. I can't find anyone locally who does nearly as good a job as this RCTQ member did on the charity work. Can anyone give me a lead as to who this graphic artist is and how I locate her. I've search all my records from the time of the charity event but can not find her name. Please email any information to me at Susan at slpdesigns dot Com. Thanks.

Susan Price

Hi Susan,

Have you looked through the archives of the newsgroup - you might recognise her posting name from there.

Cheers,
Di
Old April 23rd 15, 12:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 5:45:01 AM UTC-8, susan price wrote:

Susan Price

Hi Sue!,

I post over here every now and then. Miss the old banter.

Debbi in SO CA