Looking for former RCTQ member

Old February 26th 15, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
susan price

Default Looking for former RCTQ member

I was part of this news group for a long time but didn't switch over to Facebook like many of the members. Chat on Google was almost eliminated so I stopped reading. I do miss my many friends from this group. My Jo Morton group had also declined as members moved to other forms of media but has revived in the last few months. thought I would check-in with this group to see if a similar revival has occurred. How many of the old gang are still around? I would especially like to locate one former member. I can remember every thing about her but her name! She lived west of the Mississippi, was a wonderful graphic artist, had several young children who are probably in college by now, and was thinking about going back to work. She helped me by drawing quilt patterns of antique quilts that had been donated to sell as a fund raiser. I am in the process of publishing patterns from my own antique quilt collection and would love to hire her to do the artwork. I can't find anyone locally who does nearly as good a job as this RCTQ member did on the charity work. Can anyone give me a lead as to who this graphic artist is and how I locate her. I've search all my records from the time of the charity event but can not find her name. Please email any information to me at Susan at slpdesigns dot Com. Thanks.

Susan Price
Old February 26th 15, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_4_]

Hi, Susan. Nice to see you again. I did switch over to FB for a while,
but recently decided to leave that group.

Sorry I can't help you identify the person you're looking for, but
hopefully somebody will have a better memory than I do!

Louise in Iowa

Old February 27th 15, 04:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:45:01 AM UTC+11, susan price wrote:
[...]

Hi Susan,

Have you looked through the archives of the newsgroup - you might recognise her posting name from there.

Cheers,
Di
Old April 23rd 15, 12:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA[_2_]

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 5:45:01 AM UTC-8, susan price wrote:
[...]

Hi Sue!,

I post over here every now and then. Miss the old banter.

Debbi in SO CA

New Member Josie Quilting 6 August 24th 08 06:17 PM
RCTQ BOM 2007 FOR OCTOBER at RCTQ Website Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 0 November 6th 07 04:55 AM
New Member knittikitti Yarn 19 December 30th 06 12:54 PM
New Member Among Us Debbi Quilting 1 April 7th 06 03:52 AM
New member felted-bag Yarn 14 April 5th 06 02:21 AM