Felting wool - with jarn

Old February 18th 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Anna

Default Felting wool - with jarn

Is anybody into Felting ?
Old February 18th 09, 08:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Feb 18, 3:25*am, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I am not into felting , but i had the Odd Felting experience when a
sweater was Accidently put in the washing machine ,,,,
lovely felt ,,,
mirjam
Old February 22nd 09, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
janet

On Feb 17, 8:25*pm, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I make felted bowls and felted socks, and made a small felted rug.

Janet
Old February 23rd 09, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Linda D.

On Feb 17, 5:25*pm, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I've made two felted hats with great succes...I love them! I've knit
a third, but still have to felt it.

take care, Linda D. in B.C., Canada
Old February 23rd 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
itsbugart

On 18 Feb, 02:25, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I make felted armbands and small containers using my Babylock
Embellisher machine. I also crochet handbags using wool yarn and then
tossing them in the washer with a warm water load of laundry. I have a
bag like that now that I need to "mess with" a bit; it's dreadlocks
felted all wonky!!! :-)

Erin
Old February 26th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Rick B

On Feb 17, 8:25*pm, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

Yes - we're into felting. We make all kinds of things with needle
felting as well as wet felting techniques.

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
Old March 1st 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Feb 17, 9:25*pm, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I've done felted bags, and hope to do felted slippers and mittens.
They are much warmer than those which are not felted.

Higs,
Katherine