OT maybe? HIA Show in Dallas Convention Center

Old January 14th 04, 06:12 PM
Mira

Default OT maybe? HIA Show in Dallas Convention Center

Is this open for public or just for people with business? Just found this
website http://www.hiashow.org/list_floor_plan/product_area.htm while
surfing and this is a place where I want to spend my free time and check out
all the products/supplies for cross sttiching, quilting, sewing, framing and
general crafts. There are many exhibitors so it caters to everyone,
something for the hubby if they're open for public. There are future show
dates in Atlanta, Nevada and California. Does anyone know about this show?

Thanks,
Mira
http://home.comcast.net/~miralyn

Old January 14th 04, 07:46 PM
Mira

Just received email from them. The show is not open to the public. It is
open to established business in the craft and hobby industry.

Mira

Old January 14th 04, 08:54 PM
Siptah

Carol Duvall usually does a show or two from HIA every year....it's a place
where new ideas, products, devices, techniques, etc can be shown to those
"in-industry" (as mentioned in other posts, not an "open-to-the-public"
show)

--
Siptah
Columbus, OH