patterns for quilted "bubble suits"??

Old February 21st 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default patterns for quilted "bubble suits"??

Well, I have to do something since I'm too distracted to quilt up my
fabric. Dad went to the ER this afternoon - over 3 hours later, he and
mom got home with the diagnosis that he has type A influenza!!!

He has to wear a surgical mask if he is out of their bedroom and we have
to stay away from him for the duration of this crappy period.

See....told you everyone here needed their own space suit and canned
air....once we all get better, I will look at wrapping the house in a
bubble...might be more feasible than replacing the kitchen...we can deal
with bumping into each other as we cook, but this upper respiratory crap
is going to kill us.

Oh, and on that note, I have gotten off the cancer sticks...can't deal
with the pain and I am tired of getting sick

oh, and for those that will say I've said this before.....it's already
been over 24 hours since my last cigarette!!! The first day is the
hardest, and I have made it through it..wheeeeeeeeeee

Old February 21st 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Larisa
Please e me
Butterfly butterflydashwingsatbakdotrrdotcom

Old February 21st 06, 10:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

off kilter quilter wrote:

[...]

And next winter you won't get brochitis!

Well done: fingers are crossed that you remain cigarette free and all
get well soon.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old February 21st 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

((((hugs to all)))))

may spring roll round nice and fast to get rid of all the winter nasties!

wooo hooo for getting off the ciggies!! you will feel better soon!!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old February 21st 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Have to email you off group in a bit. On laptop and it is losing it's
battery.

Old February 21st 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes, but the more you say it and the more times you try it, the better
success you have each time! So good for you - get rid of them forever
and lean on us if you need to!!!

Dannielle

Old February 22nd 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It has been said that it takes at least 5 tries to really kick the habit. I
hope this time you make it. You health will improve and you can fight off
those nasty germs so much better. Good Luck Larissa! Linda in Tx

Old February 22nd 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

My theory, in fact my true experience, is that one should not say
"I am trying to quit." That is a tad negative, or wishy washy.
One should state "I have QUIT!" That is a very positive
statement; thus it is more motivating. It would probably apply to
any situation, not just smoking.
PAT, smoke free since 07/21/00, in VA/USA

List of Free Patterns Lucille Yarn 4 August 22nd 05 12:41 PM
FS/giveaway: Crochet (mostly) books & patterns Joan Erickson Marketplace 2 October 9th 04 09:56 PM
Question regarding printed patterns Frosty772 Sewing 1 May 10th 04 09:35 PM
XS patterns for swap or sale Ruthie Marketplace 2 February 19th 04 10:49 PM
FA: 60s and 70s Patterns rick etter Marketplace 0 January 29th 04 06:37 AM