so...what colours???

Old October 1st 03, 06:44 PM
Cher

Default so...what colours???

OK so now I'm being real nosey...what colours are you all doing for the
6x6.

As you know I am doing six squares, which will be the three months for dear
Gwen, she is doing mine whilst she is away... Her choice is Dusky types of
Pinks...and I like lavendars and blues although I'm just about happy with
anything. I've nearly finished a secret project some extra's and the new
one.. Then I shall start on Gwen's who isn't back until November..

Some come on 6x6'ers' what colours are you knitting??
Anyone doing pictures?? I've just done a maple leaf, and now am working out
a lighthouse...great fun eh? A house would be a good one...

Noreen and other machine knitters you must have some machine knitting punch
or mylar sheets you could make into hand knitted patterns for these
squares......lol...

Cheers......Cher

---

Old October 1st 03, 08:06 PM
Cher

Yep, well I think the least we could do is post on here all the
colours....make everyone more eager to knit certain colours too...yep happy
for now...LOL.

Cheers......Cher
"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
"Cher" wrote in message
[...]

I 'could' steal some ideas from machine knitting, what a great idea.
In any case, I will be HAND knitting (if I knit them at all, grin), and or
crocheting the squares I make.
Okay, so, my squares haven't arrived from Madelaine 'yet', but she agreed
to make me mauve and off-white.
I made hers blue and green, as she requested, and they were crocheted.
Norma has asked for fall colors. I have again asked for shades of mauve
and off-whites.... even variegations of these colors.
Because of the EASE of care, I'm asking for worsted weight Acrylic yarns.
THERE, Cher, happy now?
GRIN!!!!
Hugs,
Noreen

---

---

Old October 1st 03, 08:17 PM
SuperEeyore

Cher wrote:
OK so now I'm being real nosey...what colours are you all doing for
the 6x6.

I'm not sure yet what colors I'll be knitting, but I'll be requesting
purples. I'm such the one eyed one horned flying purple people eater right
now, lol.

Some come on 6x6'ers' what colours are you knitting??
Anyone doing pictures?? I've just done a maple leaf, and now am
working out a lighthouse...great fun eh? A house would be a good
one...

I have a bunch of ideas of patterns, or shapes, or whatever. But I'm still
not sure what I'll knit until I see and touch the yarn... and read the email
from my partner.

And yep I just found my digital camera! (I'm on a huge cleaning marathon of
decluttering, I'm being invaded for a week by fire sprinkler inspectors.)
So I'll take pictures, and maybe take some of the stuff I've finished and am
working on.

Laurel

Old October 1st 03, 11:10 PM
Jacqueline Butt

I'm going to do mine multi color

Jacqueline
Newfoundland, Canada

--
Take a few minutes and check out my Web Page
http://www.geocities.com/jacqbutt/Ha...iewCrafts.html

Old October 1st 03, 11:26 PM
Jenn Vanderslice

Various shade of purple and lavender.....and white.
I'm not sure what I'll be doing with them. It would take a long time @
two squares a month to make an afghan, but I would like to collect
enough to make another afghan for Afghans for Afghans.

/J

Cher wrote:
[...]

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant

Old October 1st 03, 11:48 PM
Sarah Grace

Cher wrote:
OK so now I'm being real nosey...what colours are you all doing for the
6x6.

Well i am asking for caffe latte shades -from cream to cafe au lait, in natural
fibres. I love wool and other natural fibres (not mohair) so i know i will
love anything made in them forever.

The last squares i made were in a wool acrylic mix in blue (as requested by my
partner) and this time i am doing purples and lavender, or white.

regards
Sarah
Old October 2nd 03, 12:51 AM
Sue Carlson Dunn

"Cher" wrote in message
OK so now I'm being real nosey...what colours are you all doing for

the
6x6.

I'm asking for muted autumn colours - russets, and soft greens,
oranges, reds, yellows, peaches - nothing bright.

For the September exchange I sent out jewel tones, and this month will
be doing purple - I know there's some in the stash somewhere, but can
I find it.....? Sheeesh! One day I'll get organised (but not today
;-))

--
Sue CD...quietly unravelling in Cumbria...
Pot Luck Crafts www.howhill.com

Old October 2nd 03, 01:02 AM
Lucille

I just heard from my partner Myka and happily she likes the same kind of
colors that I do. Soft, heathery blues, greens or purples. Now I'm just
waiting for her to tell me if she wants anything special in knit or crochet.
Lucille

Quilting colours Patti Quilting 18 December 20th 04 05:31 PM
NOT my favourite colours Denise Jameson Quilting 7 September 27th 04 06:41 PM
Colours for spring and an idea for your bead journal. Marisa Cappetta Beads 0 August 3rd 04 09:49 AM
Why oh why can't I find this thread off-line? Little Black Bird Needlework 14 April 30th 04 01:22 PM
Funny thing - colours... Helen Page Beads 0 March 8th 04 09:49 PM