FO's and WIP's

Old September 30th 03, 06:51 PM
Shillelagh

My list always seems so puny in comparison to others here, but oh well, here
it is:

FO's
Vogue sleeveless sweater in Rowan Summer Tweed (for me)
1 pair sox - grey sheepjes Invicta extra (for me)
1 crocheted fragrance sachet for a friend's birthday
2 - 6x6 squares for the secret project here
2 - 8x8 squares for a friend

WIP's
a scarf in the Rowan Summer Tweed to go with the sweater - using up the
leftover yarn
a scarf in a beautiful silk chenille in yummy turquoise, plum, dark blue
variegated yarn
a heavy blue cable pullover sweater
a "weekender" cross stitch picture that I've been working on for WEEKS
(laugh) and it's a very small picture to be done too.

Shelagh
(Where it's windy, cloudy and nasty on the Canadian prairies)

Old September 30th 03, 07:32 PM
NoraBalcer

I only finished one afghan that was left from last months WIP, now I have three
more in that stage, I may get one of them done tonight. In the FO department I
did twenty eight doilies.

Hugs,

Nora
Old September 30th 03, 07:42 PM
Ranee Mueller

Hello All!

Just stopping in for a minute.

I finished one thing:

Regia Socks for New Baby - Jacquard Regia (Sep 3)

I'm working on Alexander's birthday sweater, which I have to finish
before next Wednesday, so I'm hussling on it.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24
Old September 30th 03, 07:45 PM
Janise Ross

Ranee,
It's good to see you. Everyone was wondering where you were. Some
people even tried sending you private emails, but they were returned.
Try to stop back every once in a while. We worry when we don't hear
from each other.

Janise

Old September 30th 03, 08:24 PM
NoraBalcer

Oh yes, I forgot to mention the eight squares for the different projects that
are ongoing.

Hugs,

Nora
Old September 30th 03, 09:25 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Ranee,

We have all missed you and know you are busy with the little ones, but do pop
back in when you have time.

Hugs,

Nora
Old September 30th 03, 10:03 PM
Sarah Carter

I finished the jumper for my husband which I started in February. It's =
the first one I've made for him and it took ages!

The knitted looks ok, but the sewing up leaves a lot to be desired. =
Never mind, practise makes perfect.=20

Sarah
--=20

Old September 30th 03, 11:07 PM
Katherine Burgess

HI, Ranee, lovely to see you again. We were wondering what had happened to
you, so it is good to know that you are still around. Hope you get some more
time to pop in. I know that the boys must be keeping you busy.
What else have you been doing?
Katherine
"

Old September 30th 03, 11:33 PM
Claire

I can't believe another month has gone by already. And I've not finished
*anything* off this month! Still working on the Christmas jumpers but also
dealing with grotty colds all round, sorting out stuff for the new baby
(trimming the Moses basket etcetera, which I do fresh each time) and making
duvet covers for Number 2 who has graduated to a duvet as she keeps evicting
her blankets and pulling off the sheets (it's like she's taken up Irish
dancing in her sleep!) Have also sorted out excess 'stuff' and done a car
boot sale to get rid of it. Trouble is, the more sorting out I do, the more
excess stuff I find- the more car boot sales I'm going to have to do! And
only seven weeks to go- am feeling a little bit frantic!

So, WIP a
Son's Christmas jumper (age 10)
Daughter's christmas jumper (age 1)

Claire