OT : Mozilla Thunderbird

Old January 5th 05, 04:22 AM
Christina In Ok

Default OT : Mozilla Thunderbird

Does anyone here use Mozilla Thunderbird?
I have always use IE to read the newsgroup..
and I cannot seem to find all the goodies (not listed under Tools)
Like I cannot seem to mark a message to read at a later date, and
following up on a messages.

Is there a tweak I can use to help out in this area? highlighter., or
something that will make a thread stand out?

or any tips you can give an ex-Ie user?
--
Christina in Ok
www.gardenbreeze.us

Old January 5th 05, 06:03 AM

In the first place, do you have it set to read unread threads and unread
messages? You can just hit M to toggle the read/unread status of a message.

Secondly, if you click on the little box on the right, above the scroll
bar, and make sure "Flag" is checked, you can flag messages so you can
find them later and remember that you were interested in them.

If that doesn't help, careful unmunge my email address and send me as
many questions as you need and I'll be glad to help you figure it out.

Christina In Ok wrote:
Does anyone here use Mozilla Thunderbird?
I have always use IE to read the newsgroup..
and I cannot seem to find all the goodies (not listed under Tools)
Like I cannot seem to mark a message to read at a later date, and
following up on a messages.

Is there a tweak I can use to help out in this area? highlighter., or
something that will make a thread stand out?

or any tips you can give an ex-Ie usmany

Old January 5th 05, 01:32 PM
Judie

Christina In Ok wrote:
Does anyone here use Mozilla Thunderbird?
I have always use IE to read the newsgroup..
and I cannot seem to find all the goodies (not listed under Tools)
Like I cannot seem to mark a message to read at a later date, and
following up on a messages.

Is there a tweak I can use to help out in this area? highlighter., or
something that will make a thread stand out?

or any tips you can give an ex-Ie user?

Hi Christina,

Check under Messages (up at the top), that's where you'll find the tools
you need.

Judie in Penfield NY
Old January 5th 05, 05:21 PM
Christina In Ok

Judie wrote:
Christina In Ok wrote:

Does anyone here use Mozilla Thunderbird?
I have always use IE to read the newsgroup..
and I cannot seem to find all the goodies (not listed under Tools)
Like I cannot seem to mark a message to read at a later date, and
following up on a messages.

Is there a tweak I can use to help out in this area? highlighter., or
something that will make a thread stand out?

or any tips you can give an ex-Ie user?

Hi Christina,

Check under Messages (up at the top), that's where you'll find the tools
you need.

Judie in Penfield NY

Hello, Thanks for your replies, Judie, I have looked, and when I click
on flag, it doesn't seem to do anything...hmmm ahhhh I found the answer
..... you where correct.. label does what I am looking for..

--
Christina in Ok
www.gardenbreeze.us

New Thunderbird Looping Tool? Mj Beads 3 June 26th 04 09:13 PM
The pocket quilt Polly Esther Quilting 9 April 27th 04 10:35 PM
OT Mozilla? Karlee in Kansas Quilting 29 March 16th 04 04:18 PM